✨41✨

The two of them ended up deciding to watch another movie and as much as he was trying to hide it Jeongin was very obviously extremely tired. Chan surprisingly didn't notice until the movie was over and he saw that Jeongin had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Innie wake up," Chan said but Jeongin just shook his head a cuddled closer to Chan.

"You should go to the guest room so you're more comfortable."

"I'm comfortable right now" he mumbled.

Chan decided that instead of arguing with him while he was only half awake it would be easier to just take him to the guest room. So he carefully picked Jeongin up from his spot on the couch and started carrying him upstairs.

"Whyyy?" Jeongin asked.

"You'll be a lot more comfortable on a bed than you will be on the couch."

"But you were on the couch...now your gonna leave" Jeongin pouted as Chan placed him down on the guest bed.

"You're really clingy when you're tired," Chan said with a small smile. "Goodnight baby," he said as he gave him a quick kiss and placed the blanket over him.

"Nooo Chan stay here. I'm cold."

Chan thought about it for a minute. He didn't think that he was tired enough to fall asleep but why would he pass up the chance to cuddle with his boyfriend?

"Fine" Chan agreed as he moved to lay down next to Jeongin who smiled and hugged the older.

"Goodnight Hyung"

"Goodnight Innie" Chan replied and they both fell asleep with a small smile on their faces.

~~~~~~

Jeongin was very surprised when he woke up the next morning to see that Chan was asleep. Or at least he thought he was even though he was having a hard time believing so.

After a while of just staying next to Chan, he finally convinced himself to get up despite how comfortable he was.

He walked downstairs and smiled at Berry who came running over to see him. Jeongin bent down to pet her before letting her outside and giving her some food.

'Seungmin would be fine with me bringing a dog to his house...right?' Jeongin wondered to himself.

He then went into the kitchen and looked for stuff to cook breakfast with, not knowing what else to do since Chan was still asleep.

Jeongin ended up deciding to make pancakes for breakfast which took a lot less time than he expected it to.

'This is weird...I should go make sure that he's alive' Jeongin decided as he walked back upstairs and laid back down on the bed, placing his head on Chan's test. He could hear his heartbeat so he stayed there for a few minutes before getting up again.

"Good morning" Chan mumbled, causing Jeongin to jump.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wa-"  he got cut off by Chan pulling him closer and quickly kissing him.

"No saying sorry."

"I feel like you're just using that as an excuse to kiss me."

"Maybe...but you also don't need to apologize for everything you do and I was already awake before you walked in here so no need to apologize."

"You were?!"

"Yeah, I just didn't want to get up yet...that was the most I've slept in a while. You should stay here more often" Chan said.

"It wasn't because of me but I'm really happy that you slept."

"Maybe it was. If you didn't make me stay probably would have worked on a song for a few hours and by that, I mean until morning."

"I made you stay here? I don't even remember falling asleep" Jeongin admitted.

"You fell asleep during the movie and made me stay here with you" Chan explained.

"Oops. Felix, Seungmin, and Jisung told me that I was clingy when I'm really tired. I probably should have warned you."

"It was cute." Chan responded.

The two of them eventually got up and went downstairs to eat the breakfast that Jeongin made.

A little while later, Jeongin decided to explain to Chan what happened with Chinhae yesterday since he promised Chan that he would.

"Why the hell would he ask you to move back in with him? And why did he think that you would agree?" Chan asked.

Jeongin decided to leave out everything that Chinhae told him about how he needed him and how Chan and everyone else was going to leave him. He knew that he should have included that part but part of him was scared that Chinhae was right and he didn't want to bother Chan with his worries.

"Jeongin?" Chan asked, noticing that he seemed lost in thought. "Are you sure you told me everything? You seem to be thinking a lot."

He stayed quiet, not understanding how Chan guessed so easily.

"You don't have to tell me but whatever he said isn't true. He's an idiot."

"I know but... nevermind it's not important."

"Are you sure?" Chan asked, really wanting to know what Chinhae said to him that has him so lost in thought but still not wanting to force it.

"Mhm," Jeongin forced a smile to assure Chan that he was truly okay. Not that it was very believable.

Chan was also sad but he didn't blame Jeongin at all. If he went through what Jeongin did he didn't doubt that he would be scared to share certain thoughts and opening up to people. It was just going to take some time.

He just hoped that Jeongin didn't overthink it too much and end up believing whatever Chinhae had said to him.

"Can we go on a walk to a park or something?" Jeongin asked, obviously trying to change the subject since the silence between them was starting to become awkward.

"Sure" Chan replied, "just know that you can talk to me about anything whenever you want."

Jeongin nodded before grabbing Chan's hand and leading them to his front door.

'I hope you tell me what's wrong sometime soon so I can help.'

'I hope Chinhae is wrong. I really don't want to lose you.'

Which side ship do you want a chapter of (?) for valentines day? 💞