✨7✨

Jeongin woke up the next morning and went into his and Chinhae's shared bedroom expecting to see his boyfriend but he was surprised to see that their bed was empty and still perfectly made from when he made it yesterday morning.

Chinhae came home late a lot but this was the first time he hadn't come home at all and Jeongin was very concerned.

He rushed back into the living room and found his phone. He went to his contacts and called Chinhae. After it ringed for a few seconds which felt like minutes to Jeongin, someone finally picked up the phone.

"Chinhae Hyung! Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Who is this?" Jeongin heard an unfamiliar female voice ask "Chinhae is still asleep. Are you his little brother?"

"Umm, who are you?" Jeongin asked back, having an uneasy feeling as he waited for the girl's response.

"Well, uhh.....I guess I would be considered his girlfriend although I'm not sure if Chinhae wants us to be official yet" she responded with a giggle.

Jeongin felt his eyes water up a bit, "I'll just talk to him later" he said before quickly hanging up.

'I should have known he was cheating' Jeongin thought to himself as he whipped his face with his sweater paw 'It was obvious, I'm such an idiot'.

He had spent so much time hoping that one day his relationship could somehow be fixed but now he didn't know what to think about any of it. He also didn't want to immediately believe the girl who answered the phone but considering how Chinhae had been acting recently he wouldn't be extremely surprised to find out that she was telling the truth.

He didn't exactly want to talk about any of it to anyone but he also didn't want to sit in the apartment by himself and overthink it all day so he decided to text Seungmin since he could care less about what Chinhae had to say about it right now.

Not thinking about how he could possibly get kicked out of his apartment, he whipped his face again and calmed himself down a bit before texting his best friend.

Jeongin:
Hey Minnie

Are you working today?

Seungmin:
Nope I have today off

Why?

Jeongin:
Are you busy?

Seungmin:

Umm Felix and Jisung
are coming over but other
than that no

Jeongin:
Could you possibly
come pick me up?

Seungmin:
UMM

YES

Send me your address
I'll be there in ten

Jeongin:
Minnie wait!

I'll walk to the cafe you
work and you can pick
me up there

Seungmin:
Umm okay?

Is everything okay
with your parents?

Jeongin:
Mhm

Seungmin:
You're lying.

We can talk about it
when I see you

Jeongin:
No I'm not!

but I'm leaving now