💫42💫

(Seunglix chapter)

⚠️ warning ⚠️
this is very cringe

"Hi, Seungmin" Felix greeted as he walked into the cafe.

"What are you doing here?" Seungmin questioned since he told Felix before he left that he had to cover Jeongin's shift before leaving his house.

"I was lonely. You left and Jisung, Jeongin, and Chan all aren't answering their phones. Where is Minho?"

"He's on break so he went out to lunch with Jisung. There has barely been any customers all day though so we've all just been hanging out and talking and talking."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've come earlier" Felix pouted "what happened to Jeongin anyway? Is he okay? Why did he have to leave."

"Apparently Chinhae showed up and made him go outside with him and he came back in crying," Seungmin explained since that was all he knew about it since Minho also didn't know the full story.

"Okay bye," Felix said as he started walking towards the door.

"What? Where are you going?"

"To find Chinhae and have a talk with him...and possibly burn his house down while he's still inside of it but I'm not sure yet."

"I'm pretty sure Chan punched him if that makes you feel any better," Seungmin said, walking out from behind the counter to grab Felix's wrist to keep him from leaving knowing that if he let him leave he would actually track down Chinhae.

"Is Innie okay?"

"I haven't talked to him but he's with Chan still and I'm sure he's helping."

"No ones here?" Felix asked, looking around to make sure that there weren't any customers sitting down at one of the tables.

"Nope, why...?"

"Because I want a hug" Felix explained as he wrapped his arms around Seungmin.

"How did you go from wanting to kill someone to wanting a hug?" Seungmin laughed a bit as he hugged him back.

"I always want hugs" Felix explained, pulling away to kiss the side of Seungmin's cheek "Love you bye."

"You aren't hunting down Chinhae and don't do that again please there are cameras and I would prefer to not get fired."

"Does anyone check the cameras regularly?"

"I don't know. I doubt it but anyone could still walk in at any second." Seungmin explained.

"When is Minho gonna be back?" Felix asked and on cue Minho and Jisung walked back into the cafe.

"Felix! I missed you!" Jisung yelled as he hugged him.

"You're the one that's not been texting us...I missed you too though. We're hanging out tomorrow though and you aren't allowed to say no but I gotta go so bye."

"Felix no," Seungmin responded, grabbing his wrist but Felix quickly enlaced their hands instead.

"I'm not going to find Chinhae...yet. And you're coming with me."

"I have work. Now I understand why Minho doesn't ever want Jisung to come visit him." Seungmin pouted since he wanted to go hang out with Felix but he couldn't.

"Aww, you're pouting! I've never seen you pout before. We should go before I get you fired." Felix pulled on Seungmin's hand to get him to follow him. "Minho you don't care right?" he asked, already halfway out the door.

"No, but Seungmin you owe me."

"Fine." Seungmin agreed, following Felix out of the cafe.

"Hey I have a random question," Felix said, after a few minutes of them walking in comfortable silence.

"So do I. Where are we going?"

"Oh- umm...I don't know" Felix responded, not noticing that they were going in the opposite direction of where they both lived. "It's nice outside though so let's just walk around"

"What did you want to ask me?" Seungmin asked, swinging their arms a little as they walked.

"How did you know you liked me? You never made it obvious since you never seemed jealous or anything over Jisung or Jeongin when I would constantly cuddle and hug them. Not that that's a bad thing because I wouldn't be able to deal with a jealous boyfriend."

"I started liking you when we first started being friends with Jeongin actually. You liked him a lot and talked about him a lot and I missed hanging out with you as much but I ended up loving Jeongin too as a friend once I got to know him but that's what made me realize."

"That feels like so long ago." Felix frowned "I wouldn't have been able to stay quiet about it for that long."

"Yeah, well, to be honest, I thought you liked Jeongin but since you didn't get to see him much you were trying to set him up with Chan to get over him."

"Woah you really thought into it. Wait- then why were you so against Jeongchan at first?"

"I didn't want you to hurt yourself if you did actually like Jeongin because you might have had a chance with him."

"Why are you so nice? I know it's messed up but I would've been so happy if I were you and thought that my crush was trying to get over their crush." Felix admitted.

"I'm not explaining because it's gonna sound like I have gone soft and I haven't. I refuse to become like Chan or Minho."

"Minnie" Felix pouted. "Please?"

"No. Go away. Changing the subject. What's your favorite Twice song Lix?"

"Obviously it's- Wait no! Seungmin tell me! I won't tell anyone and if you think it's embarrassing, just think about everything I have ever done in my entire life. I literally said 'This is very gay' before our first kiss as if we aren't both gay. Of course, it was gonna be 'very' gay."

"I wasn't gonna be happy about you trying to get over him because I know it would've still hurt you. I tried to get over you but it just made me sad and I could tell that it was upsetting you too so I stopped. I just wanted you to be happy." Seungmin explained.

Felix stayed quiet for a few minutes. Trying to comprehend. Seungmin had always seemed a bit cold and gave off the vibe that he didn't care about anything so Felix had no idea that he ever felt this way.

"Anyways. I'm embarrassed now so I'm gonna go home." Seungmin said, trying to let go of Felix's hand but Felix refused and pulled him into a hug together.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. We are together now and I'm really happy, it doesn't matter how long it took. I would've been fine if we had just stayed friends forever too. As long as I got to see you and you were happy." he explained, knowing that it probably sounded cringe but he didn't really care anymore. He finally got to tell Felix everything that has gone through his head for the past two years.

"I love you," Felix said looking up a bit.

"Why are you crying?" Seungmin asked, whipping a tear away from Felix's cheek while trying not to blush since that was the first time Felix had ever said it seriously and not in a joking way.

"Because I really love you."

"You make no sense but I love you too." Seungmin smiled before placing a gentle kiss on his lips "I really love you too."

umm eww. anyways. it's a little late but happy valentines day!💞