✨37✨

-Not proofread/edited-

"He sleeps a lot" Chan smiled a bit as he looked down at Jeongin who was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.

"He sleeps a normal amount. You just don't sleep at all." Felix replied.

"I sleep....sometimes."

"Mhm, sure. Anyway, how long have you and Innie been dating? Isn't he a great cuddler? Or have you guys not done that yet? If not then you should." Felix began to ramble.

"We went on our first date yesterday and yeah, he is a great cuddler."

"Are they not basically cuddling right now?" Seungmin questioned, confused.

"No. Jeongin's just asleep on his shoulder."

"There's a difference?"

"Yes." Felix said before they all went silent. "Chinhae didn't hurt him right?" Felix asked, he knew that he had to wait for Jeongin to tell him about it himself but he couldn't help but think about it and be slightly worried. They broke up so suddenly and right after they do Jeongin moves out of his parents and is allowed to go back to work...it all seemed weird.

"Lix, it's not our place to tell you" Seungmin replied as Chan just looked down at Jeongin and moved some of his hair out of his face.

"I'll make sure nothing happens again" Chan mumbled.

"Again?!" Felix yelled.

"Felix you're gonna wake him u- oh nevermind he's already awake," Seungmin said as Jeongin shuffled around then rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hyung." Jeongin apologized before sitting up and moving away from Chan who pouted at the youngers actions

'Why does he always apologize for falling asleep?' Chan wondered but decided that it would be best to ask him another time.

"Sorry for falling asleep during the movie," Jeongin said to all of them then yawned, still trying to fully wake up.

"Sorry that I screamed and woke you up," Felix responded casually. "What should we do now?"

"We could watch another movie" Seungmin recommended.

"That's boring though. The last movie that we watched wasn't even that good. We should go do something with our lives. Ughh I miss Jisung, where has he even been?"

"Most likely with Minho. The last time I texted him he said that he was trying to gain the trust of Minho's cat"

"Cats" Chan corrected, "never make that mistake around Minho."

"We should all hang out again soon. Hyunjin and Changbin seemed really nice. Just next time without Yoona...unless you guys talked it out, then we could all just be friends. Did you guys talk things out?"

"No, I would really prefer not to see her ever again." Chan replied, getting annoyed just thinking about the things she said when she was drunk and her fake apology from this morning.

"What did she do to make you dislike her so much? She's always so sweet."

"She's really good at faking being sweet" Chan corrected.

"What did she say?" Jeongin questioned, looking over at Chan.

"Nothing true so it's not important." He reassured before lightly placing a kiss on Jeongin's forehead. "Don't worry about it."

"Well, I recommend that we go to the mall," Seungmin said, bringing the conversation back to the original topic.

"You just want boba" Felix replied.