✨51✨

This isn't realistic but it's a fanfiction so it doesn't have to be 💕

Jeongin:
What did you have to
talk to Minho about?

Chan:
I think that it's something
I should tell you in person

I'm so sorry

Jeongin:
Then come pick me up

Chan:
Right now??

Jeongin:
Nvm

Sorry

Goodnight hyung

Chan:
Jeongin

I will if you want me too

I miss you

I didn't know that you
meant rn since it's  late

But if you want me to come get
you so we can talk about
it then I will

It's not like I'm going to go
to sleep anytime soon

Jeongin:
You can't just tell me what
you did over text?

Chan:
omw

Jeongin:
Chan stop

You don't have to

I'm sorry

You don't have to drive
all the way here

I'm really annoying

Please just stay there

You can tell me whenever we
see each other again

Chan:
You are not annoying

I'm an idiot

Stop apologizing, you didn't
do anything wrong

I'm the one that screwed up

I'm in the car now so I'll
see you soon <3

-5 minutes later-

Chan:
I'm here

You should come outside so
we don't wake Felix and
Seungmin up

Jeongin:
Okay

Jeongin sighed before getting up and slipping a pair of shoes on as he quietly made his way to the door. He was nervous to talk to Chan. Part of him didn't even want to know what he did or what he needed to talk to Minho about. That was the same part of him that wanted to just run back to Chinhae and forget everything that happened.

But another part of him wanted things to go back to normal as quickly as possible and the only way for that to happen is by talking to him. Obviously, the second choice was the preferred option but it seemed like the more complicated one for some reason.

Jeongin saw Chan leaning against his car and slowly walked over to him.

"Hey," Chan said with a sad smile, Jeongin didn't even look up to make eye contact with him as he mumbled a small "hi."

"Umm follow me," Chan said as he started walking away from his car, Jeongin following behind him even though he had no clue where Chan was taking him until they got there and they sat next to each other on a swing set. It was where they had their first real date and first kiss.

Jeongin smiled to himself at the memory of it but quickly remembered the situation that they were in and frowned again as he stared at the ground waiting for Chan to say something.

"I know this isn't what you wanted to talk about but I want to say this before I explain everything... I'm so sorry. I just wanted to make sure that you were safe and I was starting to think that I wasn't going to have time to and Chinhae was going to somehow get to you again before I could. I know you might not believe me for a while but you weren't annoying me. I was stressing myself out and I took it out on you."

"You could have gone to my- I mean Chinhae's house while I was at your house...I gave you the address already it's not like I could stop you."

"That's not what I had to do though, not yet at least. I told you I would tell you before I go there..."

Jeongin sighed in relief, he was happy Chan hadn't gone there yet. He was scared of Chan going there. Not because he thought Chan would physically going to get hurt, he knew Chan was stronger than Chinhae. He was more so scared of Chinhae saying something to make Chan mad and Chan ending up getting in trouble which is why he wanted to be there, just in case.

"If you haven't gone yet then I'm going with you. I don't care if you don't want me to I don't want y-" Chan cut him off.

"Innie you can't."

"I know you're worried that he's going to say or do something to me but something can happen to you too and if you're going to-"

"Jeongin you can't come," Chan said in a more serious tone as Jeongin finally stopped and looked over at him, noticing that his eyes looked red and puffy in the dim street lights that barely lit the area they were at. Chan sincerely felt horrible for hurting him, and Jeongin could tell. Chan looked as if he had been overthinking things just as much as Jeongin had been.

"Why not?" Jeongin asked, with a sad tone. It was weird to see Chan not smiling and avoiding eye contact with him. He hated it.

Chan didn't respond to him and instead just pulled some folded papers out of his back pocket and handed them to the younger who looked at him, confused, but slowly opened them anyway. He read over the paper and just stared at them silently.

"I had to talk to Minho because he had the camera footage of when Chinhae harassed you outside of the cafe" Chan explained, not daring to look over at Jeongin's face. He wasn't sure how he was going to react.

And honestly, Jeongin himself wasn't sure how to react, much less even comprehend the situation.

"So you needed to talk to Minho so you could get a restraining order behind my back." He confirmed, still starring at the papers in his hands.

"Innie I'm so-" Jeongin cut him off.

"I'm just wondering...why exactly did you not ask me or even just tell me what you were doing?"

"I don't know... I wasn't sure if you would have wanted it but I just wanted to make sure that you were safe."

It stayed quiet for a while longer until Jeongin finally spoke up, "I- ugh I'm gonna go back now, Goodnight." he said as he stood up from the swing set to walk back to Seungmin's. Making sure to hand the papers back to Chan before he left.

Chan sighed as he got up and followed Jeongin back to where his car was and made sure that he was going to the apartment and not anywhere else before he left to go back to his own house.

Chan really didn't want to leave but he knew Jeongin needed some time to think and hopefully get some sleep.

'I'm so sorry Jeongin'