You go to the park

Jonathan

You were to scared to go down the pole in the park "Its easy come on (name)" Your brother cheered you on.

"I just see my death from here" You answered.

Speedwagon was cheering you on like he was your own personal cheerleader he actually really was sometimes.

"Want my help?" Johnathan asked.

You nodded immediately he stood in front of the pole, and held out his hand to you.

You took his hand then stepped onto his shoulder and sat down on it.

You grabbed the pole with both hands, and he slowly lowered himself and then you got off for at the last part "I did!" You yelled.

The other laughed nervously while Dio sighed.

"Well done your very brave" Johnathan ruffled your hair.

Joseph

He's spinning around on a little merry go round as fast as he can "He's gonna go fly" You mumbled as you sat on a swing.

"Yeah I bet he knocks himself out," Caesar told you.

"I bet he somehow doesn't get a concussion after" You added.

"I don't think that's possible" Caesar mumbled.

"He survived being shot into space on a meteorite I think not getting a concussion isn't much compared" You explained, and he wasn't able to reply because he got slammed onto the floor by a flying Joseph.

Joseph got up afterwards then immediately fell over and smacked into many things.

"Looks like I win" You laughed then saw Caesar is actually unconscious "Well I guess you kind of win as well."

Jotaro

Jolyne was trying to push him on a swing and was failing badly Jotaro was just sitting there wanting to die because people were watching.

You tried to help Jolyne making her smile and Jotaro sighed.

He then started to move easily and you looked up to see Star grinning at you.

He was helping you both out and people were amazed that you two were able to push a building of a man on a swing.

Jotaro was still embarrassed but was happy to hear you two giggling happily so he just stayed on the swing until he saw Polnareff laughing at him he then went off to murder him.

Josuke

You both were having a great time in the park Joseph was on a bench nearby just watching you two happily.

But then something happened and you had to call Jotaro for help "Um I'm calling for dad" You told him on the phone as he heard crying in the background of the call.

"I will be there immediately," He sighed then hung up.

Josuke was crying so you were rubbing his back to comfort him Jotaro came running then sighed seeing it wasn't a stand user attack.

"Jotaro help I'm stuck!" Josuke yelled, he tried getting into the baby swing he did get in it somehow but is now stuck in it.

Jolyne

"I'm back with the butter" Jolyne sighed.

"Anyway how did this happen?" You asked your dad.

"I wanted to play with you" He mumbled as Jolyne is trying to pull him up he's stuck in the slide upside down.

He was pouting the butter wasn't working "Should we just break you out?" You asked.

In the end, you guys were walking home with a giant tube next to you that's your dad with his feet coming out of the bottom.

Jolyne was on the phone with Jotaro to get his help "Mum he's gone rolling again" You pulled on her leg.

She saw Anasui rolling down the hill "Actually let's meet at the cafe Anasui is heading there now" She hung up then you both ran after him for the fifth time.

Giorno

Your on the sea saw with Abbacchio "This is why I said I need dad with me" You sighed because your side can't go back down.

"No" Abbacchio frowned.

"Come here" Bucciarati held out his arms to you and you jumped down.

He caught you and then a crying Narancia ran over "I can't find Mista he disappeared!"

"Disappered?" Giorno asked.

"We were on the swing then he was gone" Narancia explained you all went over to the swings.

"Help!" Mista begged.

"I can still hear him" Narancia cried while the rest of you were looking at Mista you don't know if you should be amazed or concerned.

Mista went around the swing too many times so he ended up stuck at the top wrapped up by the chains of the swing.

Dio

"You can't win against me" Dio scoffed.

Your both are spinning the merry go round and then looked to each other and smirked.

You both used your stands to spin it instead and Dio eyes widened a little but he tried his best to hide his nerves "Is that the best you got?" He laughed.

He then went spinning off and landed on his back.

Dio got up but fell over again and did it a couple more times making you two laugh he got mad and tried coming after you two but he just kept falling over.

"The almighty Dio got defeated by a merry go round" Giorno grinned.