When you both dress up for Halloween

Jonathan

You dressed up as a witch "I will put a curse on you" You pointed at your dad.

"Wait why?" He asked and looked like he is about to cry.

"Its a curse of me being stuck to you all night" You hugged him, and he hugged you back.

Your brother and Erina found this adorable.

Joseph

You all dressed up as zombies and you and your dad are the best at acting like zombies as you walked the streets and your mother and sister walk behind while laughing.

You got a lot of candy and even your dad brought his own bag to get candy, people said adults shouldn't be doing that, but he lied and said one of his fake kids are at home ill and can't come out.

Jotaro

Your dad is in a full dolphin costume "That's disturbing" Your sister commented and you came out in a smaller dolphin costume next to your dad.

"Why couldn't you be a mermaid like me?" She whined.

"Dolphins are cuter," You told her and your dad nodded agreeing.

Josuke

Your both dressed as a ghost and ran around screaming at people it was fun until your dad ran into a wall and knocked himself out.

You took off the white cloth he used to be a ghost and said he's a dead body to people.

Jolyne

Jolyne is a mermaid and your a pirate and so is your dad when you went to each door you pretty much threatened them for candy people found it very cute.

"What would you do if they didn't give you candy?" your dad asked.

"Stab them with this" You showed off your fake plastic sword.

"It won't hurt them," He told you.

"It will hurt if you do it enough times," You told him, and he found you kind of scary in that moment.

Giorno

Your a fairy and you and Bucciarati picked Giorno's outfit he is trying it on.

"Why?" He walked out showing he is an angel.

"Yep fits" You gave him a thumbs up "You look like a beautiful angel to most people so that's why we picked it."

Dio

"Now this makes me look sexier than normal" Dio smirked he is wearing a vampire outfit with a black cape and some fake vampire teeth.

He is holding you with one arm "It looks even better with our vampire princess" Dio looked down at you.

You're also dressed as a vampire and so is Giorno you went out trick and treating and people found you all adorable.