You hear them sleep talking

Johnathan

"What should I do?" Speedwagon mumbled nervously, you were watching him concerned as Dio was reading something and Johnathan was sleeping on the couch.

Johnathan got tired after crying about a baby tree he stepped on.

"Throw the butter meepy," Johnathan said in his sleep.

"Meepy?" You asked.

"Where's the butter?!" Speedwagon asked with new energy.

"That is not going to help" Dio sighed.

"It will! Johnathan speaks words of wisdom!" Speedwagon ran off.

Johnathan then woke up "Morning" You smiled at him, and he gave you a gentle smile.

"FOUND IT!!" Speedwagon yelled, Dio then got hit in the face with a big bar of butter.

Joseph

You went to go wake Joseph up, he tried to watch some film last night and immediately fell asleep.

"I must be related to a Trex" Joseph mumbled.

"The hell your not," You said confused.

"But I wanna" He whined in his sleep then woke up "Oh (name) I had a horrible dream god didn't allow me to be a dragon."

"Now your related to dragons and I'm god to you" You sighed "Just get up and stop doing whatever causes you to be like this."

"Being alive?" He asked.

Jotaro

Jotaro was fast asleep on the couch, he fell straight onto it as soon as he came back from work.

He was heading for the floor first but Star moved him just in time and Star is now playing games with you to pass the time.

Jotaro was mumbling in his sleep, he seemed to be having a nightmare.

"Hey wake up!" Jolyne yelled down his ear but he didn't get up.

"Give me the duck," Jotaro said in an aggressive tone making you all look at him to see he's still asleep "Tough one aren't you? I will give you a giraffe and a turkey.....don't come near the dolphins....bitch."

You just burst out laughing making him slowly wake up and he blushed knowing he must have said something in his sleep.

Josuke

Rohan was drawing Josuke's face intensely because he looks upset "I want to look at this when I get annoyed so I will be happy again right after" He explained to you why he's drawing his face.

"Hey he might be having a bad dream don't be so cruel" Koichi scolded him.

You pat Josuke's shoulder as he slept on the couch.

"But I wanna sniff the eggs" Josuke whined in his sleep.

"I should read him later" Rohan mumbled as he continued drawing and you two were just left confused.

Jolyne

"Dammit, no stop" Jolyne said in her sleep making you both think she is having a nightmare.

She's sleeping on the couch and Anasui dropped everything he was holding and ran over to her "Jolyne wake up your fine!"

She somehow didn't wake up "Wow she can stay asleep even with how loud you are," You said surprised and started to shake her shoulder.

"No please" She whined making you both more concerned "Not the toilet."

"The hell," You said confused.

"JOLYNE THE TOILET IS SAFE!!" Your dad cried as he reassured her making you sigh.

Giorno

Giorno was sleeping at his desk so Bucciarati put a blanket over him "He should be sleeping at home not here" He sighed.

Mista was slowly coming over with a marker and one glare from Mama Bucciarati made him do a 180 turn.

"Get the jetpacks for tomorrow" Giorno mumbled in his sleep.

"Yes, jetpacks!" Mista and Narancia celebrated.

"No, we aren't gett- Bucciarati where are you going?" Trish asked.

"To find where I can order jetpacks" He answered as he walked out.

You celebrated with Narancia and Mista as Giorno woke up confused as to why your all so happy.

Dio

You were trying to wake him up along with Giorno "Maybe I should just put a pillow over his face" Giorno sighed, you both have been trying for half an hour now.

"I think he will be in an enteral sleep if you do that," You told him.

He shrugged and picked up a pillow "WASH THE SPOON!" Dio yelled in his sleep shocking you two.

He then went silent, "Did they wash the spoon?" You asked.

"Bitch" Dio whispered in his sleep.

"No" Giorno answered then smacked Dio with a pillow to wake him up.