You get a stand

Johnathan

You were in the living room with everyone and you discovered a power you have that your new friend helps you with.

"Okay show us (name)" Erina smiled at you.

You held up the paper airplane you have "Fly" You commanded and it glowed yellow to you.

It flew around the room and the others watched it go around, and they clapped once it landed "My friend helped me!" You pointed at your stand ultimate commander that is a yellow phoenix.

They only looked at you confusing you "Can't you see her?" You asked.

"Of course we can she is very pretty," Speedwagon told you.

"Yeah her hair is very pretty" Your brother added and you pouted knowing they are lying.

They went off to have dinner and only one person stayed "A Phoenix?" Dio studied your stand and you grinned brightly at him.

He explained to you about stands "So only we can see it?" You asked.

"Yeah so this is our secret power" He picked you up.

"Can you tell me more about them?" You asked and Dio wasn't very interested while telling you about the fights he has been in until he saw how big your reaction was.

You kept calling him cool and awesome so his ego grew even more even though no one thought it could get bigger or even wanted that to happen.

Joseph

Your all in the car going on a little trip "Dad you went the wrong way" Holy pointed out and your also in a lot of traffic.

Joseph hit his head against the wheel making the car beep at the one in front of you.

Suzi tried to comfort him "Which way did we need to go?" You asked Holy.

She showed you the map "Here" She pointed.

"Okay let's go" You told her she was confused then the car started levitating and you made it go to the right road people were staring at your car in awe.

Joseph lifted his head up finally and was confused that your in a new spot he somehow didn't notice the car flying.

You all got out because Suzi was a little scared "Sorry I scared you" You apologised.

Suzi was confused Joseph then realised it was you and saw your stand behind you it's floating and looks like it's made of random metal parts.

"My daughter is just like me" He lifted you up and started crying.

"Lets fly the car the whole way!" Joseph exclaimed and you agreed.

"No!" Suzi and Holy rejected making you two pout.

"But why?" You both whined.

Jotaro

Jotaro came home after a long day and found you on the couch crying with Jolyne trying to comfort you "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Wow you actually care" Jolyne grumbled.

"(name) keeps saying she's sorry for what her friend is doing to the kitchen but there is nothing broken" Your mum sighed and your dad sat down.

"Its been hot today" Your sister complained that made Jotaro flinch it's winter.

He got and went to the kitchen "What's wrong honey?" Your mum asked.

The entire kitchen is on fire.

"Im sorry I don't know how to stop her" You apologised to him.

Jotaro looked to the fire it's bright blue and then a beautiful stand that look like a mermaid came out and is glowing dark blue.