You get older in a second

You were a kid a second ago now your an adult and your clothes still fit in all of these for convenient logic.

Jonathan

"I'm not buff thank god" You sighed in relief as you looked in a mirror and your dad laughed.

"Hey dad why did these grow bigger?" You pointed at your boobs, and he froze.

"I want to see how you would look with one of my dresses on" Erina got you to come with her to distract you.

You put on a dress and Speedwagon was crying a river seeing you all grown up "She has grown up to fast!" He cried out loud hurting Dio's ears.

Joseph

You just got older and Joseph is screaming "OH MY GOD!! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE ME!!" He yelled happy.

"Oh I'm ugly then" You groaned.

Joseph fell to the floor and then realised something "Your not my little girl anymore!" He started crying.

Suzi came in later with Holy they were very confused at the sight of Joseph hugging an adult version of you while crying.

Jotaro

"You must be a princess! Your prince charming is going to kiss you and you will go back to normal!" Jolyne shouted excitedly as you sat on the couch.

"Really?" You asked nervously.

"No" Jotaro added.

"Why not?!" Jolyne yelled.

"Because they have to get past me first to even try" Jotaro explained and noticed how nervous you are he put his hat on your head and it finally fit for once.

"I won't rest until your back to normal" He reassured you.

"DAD YOU MADE HER CRY!!" Jolyne yelled and Jotaro had a heart attack as you cried a couple of happy tears feeling much better now and Star cried with you worried.

You reassured Star that your okay but he still hugged you while sniffing and Jolyne joined in on the hug "Yare yare daze" Jotaro sighed.

Josuke

"Mr Joestar I know you said kids grow up quick but mine just grew up in a second!" Josuke yelled down the phone he is panicking.

"What's the problem?" You asked him while playing a video game.

"I haven't prepared myself for this! I don't want you to leave!" Josuke freaked out and accidentally broke the wall next to him with the phone.

You just carried on playing your game as he hugged you while crying begging you not to leave him yet.

He celebrated when you went back to normal and wanted to have some father daughter time so you both went out and got ice cream and played pranks on people.

In the end, Rohan was chasing after you dad because you both accidentally burnt his house down by playing rock paper scissors outside "THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!!" Rohan screeched.

Jolyne

Your dad is freaking out while your mum is staring at your chest than at hers "Even you" She pouted confusing you.

"Anasui calm down" Jolyne told him.

"I can't! I wasn't able to see her go to school and graduate and I wasn't able to beat up her horrible ex boyfriend! Micheal how dare you!" He shouted at the ceiling and is pointing at it as well.

"Did you just make up an imaginary boyfriend for her?" Jolyne asked.

"Yare Yare daze" You sighed.

Giorno

You got old underneath his desk where you normally read your book and hit your head when you got bigger.

Giorno moved his chair back and then fell out of it seeing what happened to you.

They all tried figuring out what happened and Mista came in later and not knowing it's you he started to flirt with you.

Giorno and Bucciarati sent their stands after him and he ran for it.

You went back to your normal age "I now know we need to make plans for the future" Buccaraiti told Giorno, and he nodded agreeing they both seem very serious.

"What plans?" Narancia asked as he squeezed your cheeks happy your back to normal.

"A plan to keep boys away because no one is dating my daughter until they talk to me first" Bucciarati explained.

"I guessing it wouldn't be much of a talk" Fugo added.

Dio

You both are at a cafe eating cakes and are trying to figure out why your older now "Did you eat something weird?" Dio asked you.

"Yeah breakfast" You answered.

"What? I make you a normal breakfast" Dio retorted.

"A skewered rat is not normal" You took another bite of cake and hummed enjoying it.

"Do you see her isn't she cute?" Your dad heard someone say but you didn't.

"She has quite the body" Another one added.

Dio is glaring at them and next thing you noticed he was gone from his seat and looked around then heard a distant "WRRRRY!!" And some screams.

You just continue to eat your cake happily as people ran by with Dio chasing after them with a street sign "You can't escape it's USELESS!!"