They get a random superpower

Johnathan

"So what's your power?" You asked excitedly.

Dio was in the back in the darkness glaring waiting to hear this new power Johnathan has and think of a way to take advantage of it.

"Well it's to run as fast as a car" Johnathan answered.

You were all silent "What's a car?" You all asked and he shrugged.

Joseph

You came inside to see Joseph's hair is neon green and his eyes are a blood red "What the hell?" You said very concerned and scared.

"Don't I look awesome?!" Joseph yelled.

"You mean disturbing right?" You asked.

He pouted "Well I have the power to change anyone's eye colour and hair colour" He pointed at his latest victim Caesar he has rainbow hair and white eyes.

"(name) run before it's to late!" Caesar warned you.

"No my daughter is perfect as she is I never want to change her" Joseph explained.

Jotaro

"Dad will be coming back soon!" You cheered he had been gone for a week for work.

"Aww that means I won't have all of your attention now" Jolyne complained.

There was then a knock at the door and you both went over to see your mum open it and there was just a white silhouette of a man "What the?" Jolynr said confused then it moved off in all different direction, and you saw they were actually doves.

Jotaro stood there like nothing happened "Dad did a magic trick!" You yelled excitedly.

Jolyne then saw a horse nearby "Thats for you" Jotaro informed her, and she squealed loudly.

"How did you do that?" You pulled on his clothes.

"I'm able to talk to animals" Jotato explained.

"HE'S A PRINCESS!!" You both yelled.

He couldn't retort because of your intense sparkling eyes "Yes I am" He groaned but then smiled when you both hugged him around the waist he bent down and hugged you both back.

Josuke

"(NAME) DRINK MY TEARS!!" Josuke came running in.

"Ask Rohan he would be happy to" You replied as you continued playing your game.

He then put a glass in front of you "Um dad" You mumbled.

He sat next to you excitedly "Yeah?" He grinned.

"That's whiskey" You pointed out.

"Yeah I cried it!" He exclaimed "Its my new power I will be making Josuke's whiskey it will be a best seller!"

"And you asked a child to drink whiskey?" Jotaro came in.

"Jotaro try it!" Josuke handed it to him he gave him a suspicious look then took a sip.

"Taste good" He mumbled "What brand is it?"

"Its actually! Wait no I should say this in a smart way for you it's one of my liquids I produce!" Josuke yelled and you facepalmed and Star came out.

Jolyne

Anasui got some new power and was showing it off as you three walked around town his power is to know everyone's name, birthday and one fun fact about them immediately when he looks at them.

He got slapped once when he said someone likes burping into peoples mouths as a hobby.

"JOLYNE HE'S YOUR GREAT-GREAT-GRAND-UNCLE!!" Anasui pointed at some man with blonde hair and a very pink outfit.

You both just gave your dad a wtf look "Its true!" He yelled as Jolyne dragged him away.

"Sorry about my dad he's kind of insane" You apologised to the guy.

"It's fine" He smiled at you.

"Well bye bye my great great great grand uncle" You joked and walked after your parents.

Giorno

"Dad GPS we need help," You told him.

"Who is it?" Giorno asked.

"Narancia and Mista" You answered.

He pointed at a wall Bucciarati sighed and uses his zip on the wall to show Narancia and Mista inside of it.

"Giorno you ratted us out" Narnacia whined.

"How did he know?" Fugo asked confused.

"Oh he got some power where he can sense where anyone is at any moment" You explained.

"Shouldn't you be asking how they got inside the wall in the first place instead?" Trish asked.

"We stopped asking after the 5th time" Abbacchio explained.

"The 5th?" She mumbled confused.

"It's the 75th time now" You informed her as she got a wtf look on her face.

Dio

"Dad what did you take?" Giorno asked he has been suspicious of him the entire time you guys went shopping.

"Nothing" Dio looked away.

You all got back home "Oh yeah (name) cone here" Dio bent down, and you went over he got something out of his pocket.

You were both bewildered when it turned out to be a giant box of your favourite cake.

"Thanks but how did that fit?" You asked.

"I got a new power I can fit anything into my pocket" He grinned and started to take more things out of his pockets the house was full from things from the shops including new clothes he said would look cute on you.

"Anything else?" Giorno sighed.

He went outside and took out a road roller next making your eyes widened as you ate some of your cake "At least you didn't steal the world" You mumbled he then grinned.

"NO!!!"