You see them pose randomly

Jonathan

"DIO!!"

"JOJO!!"

"What is happening?" You were staring at them both posing Dio has his back to Jonathan and is staring at his hand like he wants to murder it.

Your dad is glaring at Dio like he killed his dog "Do you believe in gravity?" Dio asked him.

You just left them to it.

Joseph

Your dad is posing with Caesar he has his leg up as high as he could get it while Caesar is hiding behind his own hand "We still got it!" Joseph exclaimed.

"Your right Jojo" Caesar laughed.

"Mum something is wrong with dad and uncle!" You called out to her.

"(Name) come here I will teach you how to pose" Joseph waved to you.

Jotaro

Your dad when he points at something he does it very dramatically "I need that" He did it while you were both shopping at a store and people just stared at him.

"Stop posing please" Jolyne sighed and you tried copying him but fell backwards Star pushed you back up and sighed in relief.

"How do you lean back that much without falling?" You asked him.

"I can teach you how" Your dad ruffled your hair.

"NO (NAME) DON'T BE LIKE HIM!" Your sister yelled.

Josuke

Your dad is posing weirdly with his hand on his hip "What is it?" He asked you.

"Is your spine okay?" You asked concerned.

"It's fine why?" He asked.

"Josuke! (name)!" Koichi called out to you both and you noticed he is posing as well.

He looks he just got caught trying to sneak out of a house.

"Yeah, I'm done" You threw your hands when you saw Yukako's hair is floating they all watched you leave.

Jolyne

Whenever your mum gets lost in thought she would pose by wrapping her arms around herself and then your dad joins in but his pose is even weirder.

He goes up onto his tippy toes and puts his hand to his head and holds his elbow with his other hand.

They do this in public sometimes "Yare yare daze" You sighed and kept your distance from them hoping people don't associate you with them.

Giorno

He is staring at his hand and is keeping his back to you "Mum!" You called out and Bucciarati came over to you.

"Oh again" He sighed "Giorno!"

"Yes," He turned to him and did another pose of pulling the hole in his shirt making it even bigger.

You both sighed and Giorno was confused.

Dio

"Uncle Jonathan I need help!" You shouted into the phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I think dad and brother have caught something bad they keep staring at their hand, and they are keeping their backs to me even if I try to see their face they move, so I can only see their back" You explained.

"Again? I will be there soon" Jonathan sighed.