Your ask your parents how they met

Johnathan

"Oh we met when someone was picking on her" Johnathan explained.

"He protected me and I gave him some grapes after" Erina added.

"Boring" Dio yawned.

"ITS BEAUTIFUL!!" Speedwagon yelled at him while crying.

"Didn't you use to have a dog named Danny what happened to him?" Erina asked Johnathan.

Dio was immediately up and left.

Joseph

You asked the question because once your mum told you she met him when he was covered in oil and wore a muzzle.

Joseph told you this time.

"At the time you were engaged to pillar men that were related to unicorns?" You asked.

"In a way" Joseph mumbled.

"Yeah mum I get why you ended up with dad" You told her and your dad smiled happily

"You never got off that island so you never met any other men other than him until it was to late" You pointed at Joseph, and he was now pouting.

Jotaro

"I met him in an aquarium and the first thing he said to me was about how sharks poop" Your mum explained.

"You fell in love with that?" Jolyne asked shocked and your dad was a little hurt by that.

"How do they poop?" You asked your dad.

He started to explain and Jolyne bolted it "Gross I don't want to know!"

Josuke

"She saved me" Josuke told you.

"Really?" You asked amazed.

"Yeah my opponent was really scary I was frozen with fear," Josuke told you and he shivered from the memory.

"It was a turtle" Your mum explained.

"Thought so that's the only thing that scares him" You mumbled.

"It cornered me!" Josuke exclaimed

"It was trying to get past you to it's home" Your mum sighed.

Jolyne

"In prison" Your dad answered.

"What did you both do to get in there?" You asked.

"I was framed for murder" Jolyne explained

"I made sure two people couldn't ever get back together again" Anasui smirked.

"How?" You asked interested

"No" Jolyne put her hands over your ears.

"Come on I have heard worse things probably Pucci wouldn't shut up that one time about his favourite position with Dio I mostly tuned him out" You took her hands away.

"What!?" They both yelled ready to kill Pucci.

Giorno

"Well the time I met your dad was a bit embarrassing" Your mum blushed.

"Did he do something romantic like give you a rose?" You asked expecting it to be like a romantic scene in the movies.

"No, I thought he was playing with his friend's sword" Your mum admitted.

You were horrified.

"But he was actually healing him I even called the police then we met again a week later he apologised with flowers" She laughed nervously and Giorno was nearby drinking tea and he just wanted to disappear.

Dio

"It was just a one night stand" Dio answered.

"Told you he couldn't get a girlfriend," Your brother told you hurting Dio's pride.

"I could get a girlfriend women and men lust after me" He smirked.

"No I don't want anyone taking you away" You pouted, and he felt loved in that moment.

"Leave already I will take care of (name)" Giorno hugged you and they glared at each other while you were just confused.