Mistletoe

Jonathan

Your dad walked straight into the mistletoe and your mum helped him out because he got it stuck in his hair and panicked "Dad you have to kiss" George pointed up at it.

"Okay" Jonathan smiled and kissed Erina it was cute but you could hear someone making a sound of disgust it's Dio.

Later on your playing with a new toy "Here," Dio came over and bent down to give you some food Erina made so you don't starve while waiting for dinner.

"Mistletoe!" George pointed out again.

Dio looked up and sighed you got up and kissed him on the cheek surprising everyone "Thank you for the food" You told him happily.

He had a little blush on his cheeks "Yeah yeah your welcome" He ruffled your hair.

Joseph

Joseph has been holding a mistletoe over Suzi to get lots of kisses and did it to Holly to get kisses on the cheek but when he approaches you, you run.

Everyone watched him chase you and Caesar then picked you up and took you over to Joseph.

Joseph held it up with a big grin on his face, and they both kissed you on the cheek "Merry Christmas" Joseph told you happily.

You sighed but smiled at the end.

Jotaro

Jolyne has been trying to get your parents under a mistletoe, but she can only do it from the stairs because your dad is the size of a mountain.

You watched her try, and hang it from the stairs "What are you looking at?" Your dad asked and the mistletoe fell on to his head.

He picked it up and sighed once he noticed what it is he bent down and picked you and he kissed you on the forehead "I WANT ONE ASWELL!!" Jolyne yelled.

He picked her up with his other arm and kissed her on the forehead you were both very happy.

Josuke

A mistletoe was thrown right into your face and Jotaro was horrified he threw it because Joseph kept dangling it above him while he was sitting down and it annoyed him.

You cried out when it hit you and Josuke came running "What happened?!" He picked you up and has a panicked expression on his face.

"I got hit by this" You showed him it and Jotaro looked guilty.

Josuke kissed your forehead where it hit you "Better?" He asked.

"Better" You smiled at him, and he gave you to Joseph and then ran after Jotaro who stopped time to escape but Jotaro hurt his precious daughter he won't escape.

Jolyne

Anasui has put up way to many mistletoes in the house "Seriously?" Your granddad asked.

Anasui laughed nervously then got a mistletoe thrown at him "Don't put one in my bed!" You yelled at him.

"(name)" Your dad whined and both you and your grandad sighed saying your signature catchphrase at the same time.

Another mistletoe came between you two "Can I have a kiss?" Your mum asked.

She bent down to your height and you gave her a kiss on the cheek your grandad sighed but did the same thing and your dad whined about being left out.

Giorno

Mista is holding it above you and is bent down to your height grinning "Can I have a kiss?" He pointed at his cheek.

He is being glared at by your mum Bucciarati and your dad you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"(name)" Your dad called out to you and picked you up you were confused because he was just staring at you.

He was expecting a kiss and is getting even sadder with each second passing Bucciarati was behind Giorno and pointed at his cheek and you the understood what your dad wanted.

You kissed his cheek and he got the happiest smile on his face.

Dio

"Mistletoe!" Speedwagon shouted you're having Christmas at the Joestar household.

Dio is underneath the mistletoe and Giorno is there as well they both looked at each and groaned.

Everyone laughed "(name)! Come here!" They both called for you, they have the same idea.

You came running after "Yeah" Once you reached them Dio bent down to you.

They both kissed one of your cheeks and you smiled Dio picked you up after "Your not going near this mistletoe again."

"So her uncle can't have a kiss?" Jonathan asked.

"Never!" Dio glared at him everyone found this cute.

Merry Christmas to you all hope you have a wonderful day.