89.

liked by christianyelich and 46,962 others

vivianayelich: adelaide presley. a year ago, you blessed my world and changed my life for the better. i never thought i would have three kids before 30, but, here i am, kicking it with my babies. i wouldn't change anything because i believe i got blessed with the best. happy birthday my sweet angel.

View all comments.

giamathews: AHHHHH MY BBY ADDY happy birthday princess 🥺
brewers: happy birthday to Adelaide!
bakermayfield: u guys make cute kids, damn
-christianyelich: bakermayfield thanks they get it from me.
larisafbraun: happy birthday, pretty girl!
username1: SHES ONE ALREADY WTFFFFF
username2: i seriously remember the day she was born like it was yesterday omg
username3: adopt me. thanks.

***

Viviana finished getting the kids ready to head over to the ballpark. Although it was Adelaide's first birthday, Christian had a game, so the others had to be there to support him. A win for Adelaide would be everything.

"You got everything?" Christian asked Vivi, double checking.

She nodded, "As long as I got the birthday girl and her stuff, I'm good." She smiled at him as he took Adelaide from her arms.

Christian smiled at Adelaide, "Are you so excited? It's your birthday!!"

Adelaide just giggled, "Dada.."

"That's right!" He kissed her head, "You're gonna come and watch me play baseball! And I'm gonna hit a home run just for you, princess." He walked outside with her and strapped her into the car seat.

Viviana got into the passenger seat, "She's really a year old today..." She smiled, "I can't believe it." She looked back at Adelaide, who was giggling at Eiley.

"It's crazy," Christian looked through the rear view mirror at them, "She loves her big sister." He rested his hand on Vivi's thigh.

"I know, and she always wants to be around Sawyer too. When I let her crawl around, she always goes to Sawyer's room first." She smiled back at Adelaide, "Are you giggling with your big sister? Is Eiley making you giggle?"

"She keeps poking my nose!" Eiley said, giggling. "She poke it and then giggle." 

Viviana smiled, "You and her almost got the same nose, maybe she thinks you stole hers!" She laughed.

***

Once they got to the stadium, Viviana pushed the stroller through the hall of the service level and Eiley held onto the stroller as Sawyer held Christian's hand. Bringing three kids to the ballpark never got easier for them, but they always had a system in place for how they were going to keep track of all three kids. 

"Aye! The Yelich family is here!" Ryan said as he approached them, "And I heard it's someone's birthday!!" He smiled at Adelaide, "Is it your birthday today, Ads?" 

Adelaide just giggled, and Viviana smiled at Ryan, "Wouldn't want to spend her first birthday anywhere else!"

"Well, let's hope for a win for her." Ryan smiled, "Hey Sawyer, man!" He crouched down by Sawyer, "You gonna be mini bat boy today?" 

Sawyer looked at Christian, "Can I, daddy?" 

Christian shrugged, "I don't see why not." He chuckled, "If Viv's okay with it."

"I'm totally fine with that. Gives him something to do, entertains him while I entertain the girls." She smiled at them. 

Sawyer clapped his hands, cheering excitedly. "Oh my goodness!" 

The couple parted ways with their children and Viviana made her way to the family and friends suite with the girls. "Let's see who's in the suite today!" 

When she opened the door, she saw so many friends and family and they all cheered. "Happy birthday, Adelaide!!" Ben's wife, Lauren came up to her, "It's your special day, baby girl!" 

Viviana was holding Adelaide in her arms and just watched as Adelaide giggled like crazy, loving the attention she was receiving. 

"Can't believe she's one already!" Larisa said, "You're getting so big, Ads!" She said, holding Adelaide in her arms, "You are sooo big!" She kissed her cheek, "We got a cake for her, and requested special snacks and whatnot. We figured since you can't have a birthday party at your home, we'll bring the party to the ballpark."

Viv smiled, "You guys didn't have to do this! Thank you so much.." 

"Don't thank us, you guys are all family and it's a big day for Adelaide!" Kacee Freitas said, smiling. "We wanted to make sure that she knows she's loved and appreciated!" 

It definitely was a great day for everyone. Adelaide definitely felt the love between the birthday celebration, everyone giving her attention, Viviana was so thankful for the Brewers families. They went out of their way to do something they didn't need to, but they knew since they would be here for Adelaide's first birthday, they needed to celebrate such a big day.

After the game, Vivi waited with Eiley and Addy outside of the clubhouse for Christian and Sawyer to come walking out. Eiley was getting a little tired and it was obvious given that she was laying against Viviana on the bench. 

Christian walked out holding Sawyer and just smiled at Viviana, "You got a tired kid too?"

"I got two of them," Viviana giggled, "The families got together and threw Addy a little birthday party, it was so sweet.." She told Christian, "Wish you could've been there. But, Adelaide really appreciated the home run you hit for her," she winked and started walking to their car. 

"I told her I was going to hit one for her! I wasn't gonna let my little princess down." Christian said, getting Sawyer strapped in his seat then helped Vivi get the girls in their carseats. "It was a good day, though. I'm glad things went the way they did.."

Vivi smiled, "Me too, babe." She said before getting in the passenger seat. "I'm proud of you." She leaned over and kissed him. "You played so good today."

Christian smiled at her, "Thank you, baby. I appreciate hearing that." He kissed her again before he began to drive home. 

"Do you remember when we would drive home after late games and purposely take the long way back just so we could go for a little drive?" Viviana asked, taking his free hand.

"I do. Going down those long back roads and just listening to some music while we took in the night.." Christian smiled over at her, "We should do that tonight.."

Vivi nodded, "I wouldn't be opposed to it. Plus, they're all sleeping, so I'm sure they won't care either.." 

Christian nodded, "A little trip down memory lane, fine with me." He brought her hand to his lips, kissing it gently. "I love you." 

"I love you too, C. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you.." Vivi replied, squeezing his hand lightly.

"I sure hope not. We're married, and we're in this together for life." 

"And I have no problem with that. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else anyways. You're all I need.."