44.

"MY BLUE JEANS WILL LAST ME ALL MY LIFE, SO SHOULD WE."

"I would like it to be a little more tighter in the torso area..." Viviana told the seamstress as she stood in a wedding gown; Just the first of many she would try on. Her sister, best friend and mother were all with her to decide which one was going to be the lucky winner.

"Viv, do you like the open back concept? Like having it open back all the way down to your ass?" Camryn asked her as Vivi took a look in the mirror.

Vivi hummed, "I mean I like it, but I wouldn't go that low. But I do like the open back." She said, looking at the assistant.

"We have some other options with the open back. You're wanting a tighter waist, open back," She snapped her fingers, "I have one for you, come with me.." Vivi stepped off the platform and walked with her, "You okay with a little bit of sparkle?"

Viviana nodded, "Oh for sure." She laughed, "I actually was going to look into one with some sparkle." She told her. The assistant picked out a beautiful open back dress with a little bit of shimmer and lace front.

"Try this one on.." She told Vivi and she nodded, going to change into it. Vivi looked in the mirror and fell in love; It was perfect.

Viviana walked out and stepped on the platform.

"Vi, oh my god..." Gia said, looking at her sister, "That is absolutely gorgeous.."

Her mother gasped, "Viviana Grace.." She teared up, sniffling, "That's the one.."

Vivi flattened the front, looking at them, "Yeah, this is the one.." She said, "I love this one a lot."

Camryn smiles big, "Christian is going to cry his eyes out." She laughed, looking at her best friend, "You seriously look stunning..."

"Thank you.." Vivi said, looking in the mirror, turning around to see the back as best as she could. "Yeah, I really like this one." She smiled at them.

Her mom got up, helping her down and hugged her, "You are going to look absolutely gorgeous, Vivi. I definitely am a fan of this dress...Have you looked for Eiley?"

Viviana nodded, grabbing her phone and showed her a picture, "It's a blush pink, because we're going with that color for the decorations and whatnot, so it's kind of floofy, but she looks adorable in it." She said, laughing.

"Oh my goodness, she is a doll." Her mom said, "Definitely got you and Christian in her looks. Has he gone tux shopping yet?"

Vivi shook her head, "No, he's a last minute kind of guy," She laughed, "But I'm sure he can find a tux fairly quick. I'm sure he's got his sources."

"Well I love this dress for you, and I love Eiley's dress." She kissed Vivi's cheek. "I can't wait to come back for the wedding!"

***

When Viviana got home, she was welcomed by Eiley running to her. "Mama!!" She exclaimed, hugging Vivi's leg. Viviana picked her up and smiled, kissing Eiley's forehead.

"Hi, buggy! Did you have a good day?" Viviana asked as she walked into the kitchen where she found Christian making dinner, "Wow, daddy's making dinner? Did you tell him to?" She laughed, resting Eiley on her hip.

Christian looked up at Vivi, rolling his eyes. "Hey, I've done it before! Eiley was helping me then you came home!"

Viviana smiles, walking over to Christian and kissed his cheek, "I'm just messing with you, baby." She fixed his hair, "Did you two have a good day? Do anything fun?"

"We went and got some lunch, and some ice cream. She definitely loved that." Christian laughed, "Then came home and she napped for a bit so I cleaned around the house and then started on dinner and now we're here."