45.

"FOREVER CAN NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME.."

It was the big day. Viviana would finally be walking down the aisle and marrying her best friend. The nerves ran through her like crazy; She wanted everything to be perfect, she didn't want anything to go wrong.

She sat in a chair while her stylist finished up her makeup and smiled at her, "Vivi, you look absolutely gorgeous.." She said to Viviana, handing Vivi a mirror so she could take a look. She looked stunning. Her makeup was just the way she wanted and her hair was curled, extensions added to give some length, and now all there was left to do was put her dress on.

Viviana had Camryn help her with her dress. "Viv, I can't believe this is happening..." She told her best friend, zipping up the back of her dress. "We talked about this when we were younger and now it's really here..." Camryn smiled and hugged Viviana tight, "I'm so proud of you, and I love you so much.."

"Thank you, Cam." Viviana smiled, "I'm so nervous; I don't wanna screw up my vows. What if he decides that he doesn't want to do this anymore? What if I chicken out?" She started to panic and Camryn just put her hand on her friend's shoulders.

"Hey. Listen to me. Christian has been waiting for this day just like you have. You both are nervous, he's got Garrett in by him making sure he's okay. He's got his brothers, he's got you. He can't wait to see what you look like, and I'm sure he can't wait to call you Viviana Yelich..." Camryn explained, calming her best friend down.

Vivi nodded, taking a deep breath, "How is Eiley doing? Is she fussy?"

Camryn shook her head, "She is great, Vi. She's happy, she's excited, she's distracted right now with toys but she's great." She smiled. "Probably can't wait to see her mom in her wedding gown."

Vivi looked at herself in the mirror, making sure everything looked perfect. She nodded and walked out of the bathroom where her sister and mother were waiting and they both let out audible gasps.

"Viviana Grace..." Her mother said, looking at her daughter, "You look absolutely stunning..Oh my god.." She walked and hugged Vivi, "I'm so proud of you and I'm so happy for you.." She said, kissing Vivi's cheek. "Are you ready?"

Viv nodded, "As ready as I can be.. Gia, do you have my vows?" She asked her sister who nodded and handed them to Viviana, "I am just gonna keep them in my dress.." She laughed and went over by Eiley and picked her up. "Hi, buggy." She kissed her cheek, "Are you ready to see momma and daddy get married? You look so pretty in your dress! And your cute little bow.." Vivi smiled, kissing Eiley's cheek again and looked at her.

Eiley giggled and held on to her mom, "Daddy and momma?"

Viviana nodded again, "Yeah, baby! We're gonna be married today! He's gonna put a pretty ring on my finger and you get to sit right in the front with nana and watch it!" She smiled as Eiley smiled big. "Let's do this, bug. You're gonna walk down with nana, okay?" She set her down, letting her walk by her mom. "Behave, Eiley Rose. I love you so much.." She blew a kiss at her and looked over at Cam and Gia, "Let's do this.."

Vivi was greeted by her dad who just had the biggest smile on his face as he hugged Vivi tightly in his arms. "You look so beautiful, Vivi..." He kissed her temple and pulled back from the hug to look at her, "I can't believe I'm really giving my daughter away.."

She laughed, smiling at her dad, "I can't believe it's finally here..." She said, taking a deep breath, "I can't wait to see what Christian looks like..He's gonna be so handsome.." Vivi smiled and grabbed her dad's hand, giving it a light squeeze. "I'm ready.."

As the wedding began, everyone made their way down the aisle, Christian walked with his mom and gave her a hug before she went to go find her seat. Then it was time for Viviana to make her way down the aisle. The music began and everyone stood up; She walked, holding her dad's hand as she saw Christian and smiled at him.