12.

"SOMETIMES I START MISSIN' YOU CRAZY, AIN'T  NOTHING QUITE LIKE YOU."

christianyelich

vivianagrace, travis

vivianagrace, travis.shaw21, giamathews, cammmryn and 574,483 others liked.

christianyelich: i really hit the jackpot with this one. tagged: vivianagrace

View all 235,292 comments.

    >>user1: OH SO WE GETTING SCANDALOUS NOW
    >>user2: christian being soft??? what????
                >>vivianagrace liked your comment!

>>user3:
so like y'all back together or are y'all fuckin? 
    >>cammmryn: tell her to put some clothes on shes exposing too much
                  >>christianyelich: clothes are for losers.
                  >>cammmryn: just wait till u come back to miami, we'll tussel.

vivianagrace

cammmryn, giamathews, garrettslaps, and 392,463 others liked

vivianagrace: HE REALLY TOOK ME TO A JOBRO'S CONCERT AND I ALMOST LEFT HIM FOR NICK.

View all 935 comments.

  >>user1: "ALMOST LEFT HIM FOR NICK" WHY IS THAT A MOOD
>>user2: did she just subtly say shes back together with him
       >>user3: im glad im not the only one that noticed that
>>giamathews: did u tell joe i love him even tho hes married to sophie xoxo
          >>vivianagrace: no i was too busy gawking at thick i mean nick jonas.
>>user4: where can i find a boyfriend like this
           >>christianyelich: baseball games
           >>vivianagrace: what the boy said.

*****************************

Christian and Viviana were enjoying a week in California as he was there for baseball, but they had a couple of days off to themselves. They even spent a day in Los Angeles, where Christian took Viviana to a Jonas Brothers concert, something Viviana's been wanting to do for years. Despite Christian not really being a fan of boybands, he knew how happy it made Viviana and he hadn't seen a smile like that from her in a long while.

They still hadn't really defined what they were in the terms of a relationship. But, it was obvious that they were falling in love with each other all over again. Viviana was completely head over heels for the boy, and Christian was feeling the same way again towards Viviana again. The two were flirty, giggly, and always smiling when they were together. This was what Viviana needed again; She needed her true form of happiness, and her happiness was Christian.

It was the morning of a game day, Viviana showered and looked in her suitcase for an outfit to wear, unsure on what she wanted to put on. "Babe? Can I wear a jersey you're not wearing today?" Viviana asked, walking in the bathroom still wrapped in the towel from her shower. 

Christian looked over at her, toothbrush in mouth and nodded, "I have my pinstriped one in there." He said, kind of muffled as he was in the middle of brushing his teeth. She nodded and went to his suitcase, pulling out the classic pinstriped jersey with his last name on it. She smiled and changed into a pair of high waisted jeans and buttoned the jersey up her torso. Viviana started working on her makeup, keeping it natural and simple, deciding to let her hair be natural. 

Christian walked out of the bathroom and whistled at Viv, causing her to blush. "Damn, why do you look better in my jerseys than me?" He smiled, kissing the side of her head.

"Oh, shut up. You look great in them." She laughed and turned to face him. "Does this outfit look okay?" She asked, taking a step back and did a little twirl.

"Babe, you look good all the time. In clothes, and in nothing." A smirk curled upon his lips as Viviana hit his arm lightly. "What? Am I lying?" He asked as Viviana just shook her head.

"I never said that." Vivi replied, "I just hit your arm. Could mean anything.." She said, giggling and went over by the bed, checking her phone. Christian walked around the bed and tackled her onto the bed. "Christian!!" She exclaimed, looking at him as he got on top of her, pinning her arms down. "That's not fair, you're stronger than me." She pouted.

Christian laughed, holding her arms down and looked down at her. "Okay, and?" He leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

"Well, if you're gonna have me pinned like this? Don't kiss my forehead, kiss my lips, you fool." She smiled up at him as he moved and kissed her. Viviana smiled against his lips before kissing back, moving her hand to the back of his neck once his grip loosened on her arms. He pulled back, looking at her when she shook her head, pulling him back in and kissed him with more passion.

Christian's hands started to wander as he kept his lips on Viviana's as her fingers ran through his hair. He eventually started peppering kisses down her jawline to her neck, leaving a couple marks as he kissed to her collarbones. A moan escaped Viv's lips before she bit her bottom lip, locking her fingers in his hair. 

"Babe...We gotta get going..." She muttered, tilting her head so he had more access to kiss on her neck. "You're gonna be late, baby.." She said quietly, and he pulled away from her neck, looking in her eyes. "I would love for this to continue, but, you have a game to play, and I have a man to cheer on." Vivi smiled and fixed her shirt as Christian got off of her and grabbed his stuff. 

"Win or lose, you're mine tonight." He stated, looking back at her before they walked out of the hotel room. Vivi laughed, catching up to him and grabbed his hand. 

"Oh? What if I'm too tired? Then I'm just gonna go to sleep!" She said, smiling at him. 

He shook his head, clicking his tongue, "I'm afraid that can't happen." He stated, "We already had to cut it short because I have to go play a stupid game, so after the game? I'm not letting any distractions come between us." Vivi giggled, swinging their arms as they walked.

"I got to admit, I did miss that.." She looked up at him as they walked. "I can't wait to see you kill it again. Cody was totally eye'ing me, though. When he played outfield, which isn't he usually a first baseman?" She asked,  letting go of Christian's hand so Christian could throw his stuff under the bus and then grabbed his hand again as they walked on the bus. 

"I would be checking you out too if I had a great view from right field." He smirked at her, and she just shook her head, smiling. They sat down in the two back seats all the way in the back of the bus and Vivi looked out the window, then looked at him. 

"Christian, what are we?"