65.*

The two had definitely had one too many glasses of wine during dinner and were feeling the buzz. Viviana giggled as she walked up behind Christian after the kids had gone to bed and slapped his butt, giggling more. "Ooops, my hand slipped."

Christian rolled his eyes, "Yeah?" He moved and grabbed her ass, "My hand slipped too," Viviana blushed and shook her head before Christian pulled her down on his bed. "You definitely had one too many glasses of wine,"

Viviana shook her head, "Me? Never?" She smiled, moving to straddle his lap. "Just loving my husband, that's all," She kissed his cheek, "The wine doesn't mean annnnything.."

"Yup," Christian chuckled, "You're just saying that.." He said and held her hips. "But, you still look so fucking beautiful.."

"Noooooo," Vivi said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I look messy.." She kissed his cheek. "You look so handsome.."

"Do I?" He asked, she nodded in response, "Well thank you, babygirl.." He kissed her cheek then kissed her lips softly.

Viviana smiled against his lips before kissing him back. She moved her hands to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up. Christian broke the kiss for a second, pulling his shirt off and tossed it off to the side. Viv blushed, looking at him, "See? Handsome.." She said, stripping herself of her own shirt.

"Okay, but, look at you..." Christian said, admiring his wife's beautiful body, "You are fucking stunning," He kissed on her neck, down to her chest.

She blushed, shaking her head, "Stoooop." She giggled, running her hands through his hair before she grabbed his chin, kissing him roughly.

Christian kissed her back, moving his hands to her hips, pulling her close against him. "Fuck, baby.." He moaned against her neck as she teasingly ground her hips against him.

Viviana giggled, "My baby deserves nothing but the best..." She whispered as she got on her knees in front of him, making it almost impossible for him to say no. She pressed her palm against the bulge in his pants, causing him to squirm around. "I think you should get out of these.."

He stood up, undoing his jeans and slid them down his legs, kicking them off his shins before she looked up in his eyes right before she went to work.

She started with gentle kisses on the tip, making her way down his length. She licked her way back to the top before taking his entire length in her mouth. Instinctively, Christian tangled his hands in her hair, pushing her down on him.

He moaned as she bobbed up and down, pausing to spit into her hand and add more lubrication. He was in total awe when he saw her take his entire length in, deepthroating him. "Holy fucking,.." He moaned more, Viviana applied more pressure, only driving him even more crazy.

He wasn't going to last much longer, it had been a while since Viviana had sucked him off, but the way she was working? He knew it wasn't going to be long before he was reaching his high. The combined feelings of pressure and the sounds of her almost choking on him just drove that high closer and closer, "Viv, babygirl, I'm close.." He mumbled as he pushed her head more while she finished him off.

Viviana giggled, swallowing and smirked before molding her lips against his, making him taste himself on her.

Christian pulled back, smirking at his wife, "My turn.." He said in a low tone before grabbing Vivi's belt loops, undoing her pants and slid them down her legs.

"You are absolutely perfect, my god.." He muttered before he put his mouth to work, sucking on her through the fabric. He removed her thong, she kicked it off to help him out and he returned to the same spot. Instead of moans, she was letting out screams.