54.

liked by christianyelich, cammmryn, giamathews, and 483,213 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

liked by christianyelich, cammmryn, giamathews, and 483,213 others.

vivianayelich: been feeling myself lately and the bump hasn't really started to show yet, so i could show off some skin.

View all 98,474 comments.

username: wow christian is a lucky man
username: wtf this is so beautiful
cammmryn: THATS MY BESTIE GO BESTIE
giamathews: ok how did you get all the pretty genes
>vivianayelich: giamathews oh shush your mouth!
username: ew ur a mother and dressing like that? shameful.
username: still dont understand why christian married her
>vivianayelich: username i like how you think your comment affects me, but it doesnt. im living my life.
christianyelich: YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WOW

****

"The little one is doing just great," The doctor explained, "Everything is right on track, healthy as can be." She smiled, looking over at Viviana and Christian, who were looking at the ultrasound screen. "Did you two want to find out the gender?"

Viviana looked at Christian, "I would like to,"

Christian nodded in agreement, looking at Viviana then at the doctor, "That would be amazing."

The doctor examined the ultrasound and smiled, "Looks like you got a little boy keeping you up at night."

Christian widened his eyes, "Shut up, a boy!?" He smiled big, looking at Viviana, "A boy, baby..." He kissed her.

Viviana giggled against his lips before kissing back and pulled back a moment later and nodded. "A little brother for Eils.." She looked at the screen, smiling as they heard the heartbeat.

"And he's got a great heartbeat, and is just at the right size. Congrats, you two. I bet that's exciting." The doctor said, "Would you two like a picture of today's ultrasound?"

Christian nodded, "Yes, please." He held Viviana's hand and kissed it. Once the doctor walked out, he helped her sit up then kissed her, softly. "I love you so much." He said as he kissed her again.

Viviana smiled, putting her hands on his cheeks, "Baby, we're having a boy..." The smile wouldn't leave her lips, she couldn't believe they were going to be having a little boy. Something Christian had been talking about wanting for a while, and Viviana was so happy that their little Eiley was going to have a baby brother.

"He's definitely gonna be a ladies man," Christian laughed, looking over at the doctor who handed them a couple pictures of their ultrasound. "There he is.."

"Our little man." She said as she pulled her shirt down and got off of the table. "Let's go tell Eiley." She smiled and grabbed his hand as they walked out of the clinic.

****

Once the couple got home from having some dinner, they thanked Gia for watching Eiley, then they sat Eiley down on the couch in the living room with her iPad so she would stay sitting.