13.

"IF I COULD JUST DIE IN YOUR ARMS, I WOULDN'T MIND."

"Christian, what are we?"

The question Christian had been anticipating to come out of Viviana's mouth; He knew it was going to come sooner or later. He really hadn't defined what they were, as he didn't want to put a label on it right away.

He looked over at her, resting his hand on her thigh, "What do you think we are?" He asked her.

"I dunno, that's why I'm asking you...I mean, I would like to think you're my boyfriend, but, I don't know if that's what you wanted to be called yet..." Vivi answered, putting her hand over his. "Like, when someone asks you what we are, what do you tell them?"

Christian paused for a second, he always called Vivi her girlfriend, so did that mean they were back together as a couple?

"I tell them you're my girl. Or that you're my girlfriend." He replied, bringing a small smile to Viviana's lips. "I didn't know if that's what you wanted to be called yet, because we had both talked about the labels thing."

Viviana nodded, "Right. But, I think we are at that point where we can call each other boyfriend and girlfriend again. I'm only thinking about you. You're my man, and I plan to keep it that way." She said as she leaned to her side and kissed his cheek.

"So..." Christian started, "How about I ask you formally?" He asked, smiling at her. "Will you be my girlfriend? Again.." He laughed.

"You know it's a yes, babe." Vivi replied before putting her hand on his cheek and kissed him. He kissed her back, his hand resting on her cheek as Viviana pulled back and smiled at him before pecking his lips.

Some of the guys were making barfing noises or just trying to get their attention. "Damn, you two, get a room!!" One of them exclaimed, Vivi just blushed and shook her head.

"Nah, I think we're great right here kissing." She giggled, kissing Christian's cheek.

"Y'all are so in love, it makes me sick." Another one of the guys commented, laughing.

Viviana wrapped her arms around Christian, resting her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes for the rest of the ride to the stadium. When they arrived at the stadium, Christian tapped her shoulder and she looked up at him, yawning. "Are we here?" She asked, Christian nodded in response, holding out his hand as Vivi took it and walked with him off the bus.

They walked in the back entrance of the stadium, going into the clubhouse. She looked at Christian before they walked in the locker room, "Do you want me to come with you..?"

"It's up to you, you don't have to, you can go wait in the lounge or come sit in here." He shrugged, "All up to you, babe." Viviana nodded, walking in with him.

"I won't watch you guys change." She laughed as she went to go sit on a chair and scrolled on her phone. As the guys all got ready and did pregame interviews, she would glance every so often at Christian before going back to her phone. Once Christian was done, he walked over by her, dressed in his uniform and sat across from her.

"Hi, cutie." He smiled at her, Vivi looked up from her phone and flashed a smile at him.

"Me? A cutie? Have you seen yourself? Look at you in your uniform!" Viviana giggled and stood up, moving to sit on his lap. "You're so cute." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Christian shook his head, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Nah, just talking about you." He replies as Vivi wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. "You still sleepy?" He asked.