31.

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING CHRISTIAN!!!! MAKE SURE YOU SHOWER HIM IN LOVE TODAY!!!!)

"I PROMISE TO SING TO YOU, WHEN ALL THE MUSIC DIES."

"Dude, I say go for it. I think you two are ready for that next chapter, what's holding you back from doing it?" Ryan asked Christian as they were getting ready for their game.

Christian sighed, "I don't know. Just nerves, honestly. I want to think of a really romantic way to ask her. I want to make it perfect and special. Maybe have Eiley incorporated into it." He shrugged, tying his shoes and grabbed his hat and sunglasses, "It's not that I'm holding back, it's just how I want to go about doing it. Plus, we just had a kid, the last thing I want for her to be worrying about is planning a wedding.."

Ryan nodded, listening to his friend, "I'm sure she would say yes no matter what you do, Yeli. You two are so in love with one another, it's very obvious." He patted his back. "Speaking of the two, when is she bringing Eiley to a game?"

"Well Eiley is only about a month old, I'm sure she'll start bringing her soon, but, she's still so little..." Christian said, walking out with Ryan, "She'll make her appearance at Miller Park soon, sporting some Brewers clothing."

"In a Braun jersey? Perfect." He laughed, "Kidding. I'm excited to meet her and I'm sure the other guys are as well."

Christian smiled, "I'm sure Vivi wouldn't mind putting Eiley in a Braun jersey. But yeah, they'll definitely be coming soon."

***

Vivi had been out with her sister all day and Christian had an off day, so he spent it with their daughter. She was missing them like crazy, she couldn't wait to hold her sweet little girl. She unlocked the front door to their apartment, walking in quietly. She could hear Christian talking to Eiley and it made her heart melt, "You are getting so big! My pretty princess!" Vivi couldn't help but smile as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hi, baby.." Christian said with a smile on his face as he was cleaning up the table. "Did you have a good day?" He asked, pulling Vivi into his arms.

"I had a great day. How about you? Eiley behaving?" She asked, looking up at him.

"She was perfect, baby. No worries at all. She just loves sitting in her rocker and kicking her feet." Christian laughed. "But, we both missed you." He kissed her softly. "She wants to see her momma, though."

Viviana picked up Eiley from her rocker, cradling her in her arms. "Hi, my angel.." She kissed her forehead, holding her close. "I missed you so much..I bet you're pretty hungry, huh?" She smiled, walking into the living room and sat on the couch, pulling her shirt up and fed Eiley.

Christian walked in the living room and put his hands over his eyes, "Sorry, should've made my presence known." He laughed.

"You literally are half the reason she's alive right now." She giggled, patting Eiley's back softly. "I think you seeing my boob isn't gonna do anything."

"I don't know, I still think it's hot." Christian shrugged, moving to sit next to Vivi as she fed Eiley. "Is it ever uncomfortable for you?"

"Not really. She doesn't have teeth, so she's not biting." She looked over at her boyfriend, "I've felt the pain from teeth before." She rose an eyebrow at him.

Christian laughed, "Hey! Don't come for me, you know you like it." He smirked, Vivi hit his arm lightly with her free arm. Once Eiley was done, she put the rag over her shoulder and held Eiley upright, patting her back lightly.

"There's a difference from it being sexual, and then feeding my child." She giggled, moving Eiley back so she was cradling her in her arms. "Someone looks a little sleepy." She got up, walking into Eiley's bedroom and laid her on her changing table. "You are getting so big and so beautiful!" She said, grabbing a different onesie and a diaper to change Eiley. She changed her daughter, kissing her tummy before putting the onesie on. "Momma loves you soooo much!" She picked her up, and laid her down in her crib. She turned on the musical mobile and kissed Eiley's forehead. "I love you, babygirl.."