86.

27,926 likes

27,926 likes.

vivianayelich: don't tell @christianyelich pls

larisafbraun: AHHHH!!!! what a cutie! the kiddos are gonna be so excited!
bakermayfield: christianyelich ur screwed
christianyelich: i ...
vivianayelich: christianyelich i love u so much :(
username: OH MY GOD SO MUCH FLUFF
username2: idk who's cuter .. u or the pup
brewers: new face of the brewers? 🤭
vivianayelich: brewers she'll be at bark at the park! :)

****

"Alright, where's the dog?" Christian asked, walking into the bedroom where Viviana was sitting on the bed with the little pup in her lap. "Where and when did you get them?"

Viviana giggled, "I picked her up this morning! I'm gonna let the kids decide on the name. Isn't she cute?" She smiled all innocent up at Christian, knowing he was a little bit pissed.

He just shook his head, letting out a sigh as he sat down and let the pup lay on his lap. "She is kind of cute, I'll admit... I can't believe you got a puppy.." 

"I told Eiley and Sawyer they couldn't come out of their rooms until I said so. I figured Addy wouldn't really care because she's a baby, but, I don't know! I'm just super excited." Viviana said, the smile never leaving her face. "Go get them!" 

Christian nodded, moving the pup and walked into their rooms, letting them run in and Eiley just gasped and her eyes went wide.

"Is that a puppy, mommy!?" Eiley asked, running up to the bed and looked at the pup, "What's her name?" 

"You and Sawyer get to pick out her name. I just picked her up this morning, you got to be careful when holding her, though. She's just a baby.." Viviana told Eiley and Sawyer as they climbed on the bed. 

Sawyer laughed, petting the pup gently, "She so cute, momma!" He watched as Eiley held her. 

"What do you want to name her?" Christian asked his kids as he sat down next to Viv, "It's gotta be a good name! It's gonna be her name forever!"

Eiley smiled and kissed the pup, "I like Daisy.." She looked at her younger brother, "You like the name?" Sawyer nodded and looked at Viviana.

"Then Daisy it is! That's a very cute name for a very cute puppy," Vivi told Eiley, kissing the top of her head. "You have to take really good care of her! We're gonna train her, and we're gonna feed her and make sure she's clean and loved." 

Eiley nodded, "Yes, mommy!"

Christian smiled and looked at the kids, "I think she'll love our new backyard too.." He smirked, looking over at Viviana.

"Wait...Did we get the house?" Viviana asked, looking at her husband.

"We did.." He smiled and Viviana hugged him tightly, "I was going to tell you sooner, but looks like you wanted to surprise us with the puppy!" 

Viviana kissed his cheek then his lips, "We really got the house?! We're really moving??" 

"We moving?" Eiley looked confused, "Where?"

"We got a new house! Still in Milwaukee, but you won't have to share a room with Addy anymore and the backyard is so big! And! Has a pool!" Christian replied, smiling at his daughter, "We move next month!" 

Viviana smiled big, "Oh my god! That's so amazing. It'll be great to train Daisy in the new house too.." She kissed Christian's cheek again. "This calls for a celebration!" 

Christian chuckled, "I haven't told our parents yet. But I was hoping we could like call all of them on Skype or something and tell them that way?" He suggested, "I didn't know if you had any different plans on how to tell them?"

"I was thinking that, honestly." She laughed, "And we can show them Daisy." 

"Daddy, I get own room?" Sawyer asked his dad, tapping his arm.

"Yeah! You get your own, Addy gets her own, and Eiley gets your own. We can decorate it in baseball stuff again, though!" Christian told his son, ruffling up his hair, "I was thinking that we could do a Brewers room, what do you think?"

Sawyer gasped, "That be so cool! I get shirts on walls?" He asked, referring to the signed jerseys he had on his walls already.

Christian nodded, "Yeah, I even got you a new one from Josh!" He smiled, "So we can frame that and get that ready for the new house!" 

***

Packing up stuff in the closet, Viviana was sitting on the floor while she had Adelaide in her little bouncy chair just so Viv could keep an eye on her. She started coming across so many memories of her and Christian's relationship, it was crazy.

"Babe, c'mere.." Viviana called out, holding up a couple of polaroid pictures she found of the two of them. "Look what I found.." She held up to Christian once he walked in the closet.

"Holy shit, what are these from?" Christian looked at them, sitting down next to Viviana and looked at the photos, "These have to be from when we first started dating.." 

Viviana nodded, "I think they were taken fourth of July weekend, because you're in uniform. So, I'm assuming it was a game weekend.." She shrugged, "I just saw them and looked at how young you looked." 

Christian laughed, nodding, "Yeah. You look really young too." He looked over at Adelaide and smiled, "Hi, pretty girl." He poked her tummy, "Keeping momma company?"

"She was babbling earlier. We were having a little talk." Viviana smiled, "Right, Adds?" She leaned over and kissed Addy's forehead. 

"I love when she starts to babble or just giggle. We'll be sitting in the living room or something and I'll be watching sports stuff and she just giggles or screams to get my attention," Christian laughed, "It's hard to get mad at her."

Adelaide was kicking her legs and smiled a cute, gummy smile at her parents. She was growing up so fast, Christian couldn't believe how much she had grown in just a couple of months.

"I love how verbal she is. All the kids have been like that, they just grow up way too fast." Vivi said, packing more things away in the box. "I have so much of your old things and so many old pictures, I definitely am keeping them all. I'm pretty sure there's a photo album somewhere that has a lot of your drunk moments I've gotten on camera," She giggled.

Christian just shook his head, "I remember some photos of me drunk and I was laying on the beer pong table at Ryan's house and I was gone," He chuckled, "and I remember one night you were like trying to pull me to the car to get me home from a party and you were getting so irritated." 

"You wouldn't move! No matter how hard I pulled on you, I had to get Ryan to carry you to the car!" Viviana laughed, "Glad we aren't like that anymore, though."

"Yeah, thank god." Christian said, fixing Adelaide's headband, "Don't ever be like me and mommy when you're old enough to drink, that way you aren't messy," he smiled and kissed her cheek, "You're gonna be a perfect angel anyways, I have nothing to worry about." He tickled Adelaide's sides, causing her to giggle and squeal really loud. 

Viviana smiled and watched her husband interact with their daughter. She always loved the bond he made with the kids, he was a natural with it, and she didn't know how he was able to just naturally do that. But she was real damn lucky to have an amazing guy like Christian in her life. 

"Sometimes, seeing you play with the kids makes me really want another one, but then at the same time, I think about how miserable I am when I'm pregnant and then I get second thoughts," Viviana laughed.

Christian looked over at her when she mentioned having another kid, "I think three is enough for us." He stated, "I don't think I could do another kid. Our three is good enough for me, because they're the three best kids on the planet." He smiled at Adelaide, "Plus? The puppy is technically another baby, so that's enough for me. Four kids, technically."