27.

"AND I BET IF I LEFT RIGHT NOW, I'D PROLLY MAKE IT TO YOU BY THE MORNING."

Viviana landed in Phoenix after getting the all good from her doctor. Pregnancy was good, she was healthy, baby was healthy and she was anxious to get to her boyfriend. It had only been two weeks, but she wanted to be in his arms. She was extra emotional, again, blaming her hormones which exploded during the pregnancy. Crying at the littlest things; Those silly dog videos on Facebook, cute family commercials, sappy couple posts on social media, anything to trigger a tear, and Vivi was streaming waterfalls down her cheeks.

She arrived at Christian's small apartment while he was at practice. She hadn't told him that she was cleared by the doctor, nor that she was coming to Phoenix that morning. But as soon as she had gotten the all clear, she booked her ticket and packed what she could and got on the first flight out to Phoenix.

Vivi was overtired, though. Hardly slept and was running on very little sleep. She just wanted to see her man and lay in bed with him. She figured she would make him something to eat for when he came home from practice. That drained a lot of energy out of her, though. She put the plate in the microwave to preserve some of the heat and walked into his bedroom, laying down on the bed, falling asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

**

Once Christian got back, he noticed her shoes by the front door. His mood instantly changed, walking at a fast pace into his room, "Vivi!" He exclaimed, instantly regretting it as he saw her fast asleep curled up in the blankets. He set his bags down, took his shoes off and sat on the edge of the bed next to her, running his fingers through her hair. "Baby..?" He whispered, kissing her forehead softly.

Vivi stirred awake, rubbing her eyes as she looked and saw her boyfriend sitting in front of her. She struggled to sit up, but eventually managed to sit upright and kissed his cheek. "Hi, handsome.." She said, softly as Christian pressed his lips against hers.

"I didn't know you were coming out today.." He told her, putting a hand on her belly, "Can't believe your doctor gave you the all clear. Our little princess okay?" He asked, leaning down and gave her tummy a few gentle kisses. Viviana nodded, smiling small as she felt his lips on her tummy. Their little girl started kicking like crazy, recognizing Christian's voice. "She knows she's with her daddy.." He said, laughing as he went to kiss her tummy and felt a kick against his lips. "Definitely likes to make her presence known.."

Viv smiled at him, "She's very happy to hear her daddy's voice. And her momma is very happy to see daddy again.." She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips gently. She pulled away from the kiss, keeping her lips inches from his, smiling. "I don't know if it's the hormones or what, but, I have just been super emotional.."

Christian shrugged, looking at his beautiful girlfriend. "The Snapchat I got of you crying over the puppy adoption video was kind of cute, not gonna lie." He said with a smile on his lips as Vivi just rolled her eyes in response. "What? It was."

"I think when our little girl is a little older, we should get a puppy." Vivi said, her smile growing bigger on her lips. "Or, even ask your mom to let us have Cooper...He is your dog after all..."

Christian nodded, "I think that would be cool. Especially once our little girl is born, that way she's got a furry friend." He said, "Speaking of our baby..."

"I'm assuming you want to discuss names..." Viviana said, Christian nodded again. "I wanted to talk with you about that too. I think we should start thinking of names."

"What were your ideas?" He moved, laying next to her so Vivi could lay her head on his shoulder.

Vivi laid next to her boyfriend, laying her head on his shoulder and pulled the blanket up. "I was thinking Eiley Rose.." She looked at him, "I saw the name Eiley somewhere and fell in love with it."

Christian smiles, hearing that name. "That is a beautiful name, baby.." He said, and he wasn't lying. A beautiful name for a beautiful baby. "Eiley Rose Yelich.." He smiled, running his fingers through her hair.

"Yelich?" Vivi asked, smiling at Christian.

"It's only right for our baby to have my last name if their momma is going to one day as well." He said, Viviana just blushed and kissed his cheek.

"You really think that?" Vivi asked, looking at Christian as she tried to even wrap her head around the idea of having her last name be Yelich.

Christian nodded in response, "Of course! You definitely are going to be the one I marry, and that's a god given fact." He told Viviana, continuing to play with her hair, "There's no one else I want to call mine for the rest of my life, and you're having my daughter, I don't want her to live in a split family. I had to deal with that, and I don't want her to ever experience that.."

Viviana nodded; The last thing she would want was for her and Christian to get in a huge argument or for something to happen where their relationship would end. She loved that man more than anything in the world and definitely was going to do everything in her power to assure that she wouldn't lose him again. She already made that mistake once, she couldn't let it happen again.

"I don't know, it just took me by surprise, I guess." Vivi shrugged, leaning back against him, resting her hands on her belly, "I wouldn't mind my last name being Yelich..." She said with a giggle.

"I knew you wouldn't," Christian said, chuckling, "But Eiley Rose sounds like a beautiful name. It's unique too so she'll definitely be one of a kind." He told her, kissing her temple. "I can't wait to see what she looks like. I have a feeling she'll be a dark haired girl, I dunno why, just a feeling."

Vivi smiled at Christian, watching how he just looked at her like she was the only girl in the world, "I hope she has your little curls, I would die." She commented, moving to run her fingers through his hair again, "I don't care what she comes out looking like, she's going to be beautiful no matter what."

Christian agreed. No matter what, their baby was going to be beautiful, he had a gorgeous girlfriend, he had every hope in his mind that their girl would come out looking like her mother. "I mean, she's going to be a beautiful girl. Look at you, her momma is pretty beautiful.." He complimented Vivi who just rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"You're just saying that," She replied, scrunching up her nose and giggled.

"I mean it with every word that comes out of my mouth, Viv! She's got a beautiful mother, she's going to be a beautiful girl." Christian told her, wrapping both of his arms around her, embracing his girlfriend close in his arms. "I can't wait to welcome our little miracle..."