Chapter 48: The Betrayer

🔥🌶️Mild Kissy Scene 🌶️🔥

I sat snuggled with Minho, he had pulled a blanket around us. The air was starting to cool off. He didn't push the conversation, which I was thankful for. I didn't want to talk, I was feeling... off; slightly sick, my heart was beating faster then it should, and my hands felt clammy. That headache hadn't fully left. It was a constant ache, and every few minutes I had a sharp pain at the base of my skull. Every time it stabbed me with pain, I clamped my jaw and silently delt with the pain. It only ever lasted a few seconds. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew something wasn't right, maybe that's why I felt so...off. 

"Hey Jess?" Minho asked, shifting slightly. 

I just hummed in answer. 

"I'm kinda hungry. Wanna go grab some supper?" 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling very hungry. You can go though." I looked down at my lap.

He lifted my chin up, and slid his hand to my cheek, his knuckles gently brushed my cheek. "Don't be sorry." He said in a voice soft with affection. He gently tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.  "Are you not feeling good?"

I just shrugged. I could feel my throat tightening, and a lump forming. 

"Jess, please tell me what's going on." He pleaded. 

I shrugged again. "I dunno." I admitted. 

He continued to look at me with his intense dark eyes, I couldn't read his facial expression, it was tight and closed. 

"Wanna just... I dunna know, shuck the sad out of me?" 

"How about you tell me what's going on in your beautiful mind first. And then maybe..." I sighed. But then he gave me a lopsided roughish smirk, " I'll shuck ya good."

 I deflated in defeat. I lifted the corner of my mouth with a half hearted smile. "I feel...I dunno, I guess anxious and guilty." 

"Guilty? Why? What did you do?" He asked gently, despite the frown that pulled on his lips. It took all my self restraint not to touch them.  I felt the burning hot sting of tears.

"That's the thing, I don't know!" I finally cried.  "I just have this...knot in my stomach and my chest hurts! And my head hurts."

"Anything I can do to help?" 

I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry Min. I don't know, I really don't." 

"Well...Do you want me to stay or do you want to be alone?" 

I smiled sadly at him, I finally raised my hand and ran my fingers down his face. 

"You're hungry. Go eat, Babe. I don't want to be around people right now." 

"Are you sure?" He asked, concern swirling in his dark eyes. "I don't really wanna leave you alone right now."

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll be here." 

"Are you getting bad again?" 

"No. Just...not feeling people and cheerful right now. Not feeling...peoplely." 

"Okay." 

He leaned in and pressed his lips gently to mine. I sucked in a sharp breath and he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, pulling my head closer and wrapping an arm around me. I tangled my hands into his hair, pulling him closer as well.  He twisted us, and still with an arm around my back, he lowered us down. Without breaking our kiss he climbed on top of me. 

"I thought you were hungry." I mumbled against his lips, while I slid my hands under the hem of his shirt and felt his muscles tense.

"I am...and your looking like a full fucken meal right now." he growled. And then attacked my neck, making me shriek with a wild giggle and squirm under him.