Chapter 14: Follow Me

"What...How...Where did you come from?" 

"Straight from hell." I smiled sweetly at them. I had my knife swinging before they knew what was going on. I ducked and dodged their attempts to grab me. They were too close to use their electricity guns, so it was hand to hand. They obviously weren't trained well at straight hand to hand, because they were easy to take out. Spinning, twisting, jumping and flipping, I dropped the last guard with a solid kick to the head. 

"Slaaay QUEEEEN!" 

I straightened up, and ran a hand through my sweety hair. And grinned at the guys who stood with mouths open. 

"But always so dramatic..." Winston teased, his eyes were dancing with amusement and he was laughing, "Such a poser." he rolled his eyes. 

"Meh, I like being melodramatic." I called down the hall with a shrug as I sauntered over, "I saved your sorry asses. Again." 

Minho had broke away  from the group and came storming over. His eyes dark intense and full of something that made my stomach release a whole flock of butterflies. He stormed right up to me, and in a swift movement grabbed my hip, buried a hand into my hair and kissed me like it was our last. I lost all sense of direction, time and space and my lungs caught; I forgot to breath. He made a growl come from the back of my throat. Which only made him pull me closer, and kissed me harder. 

"You have another group on your ass right away Solider." 

I groaned, and pulled away reluctantly. 

"Pause this. I'd like to revisit this later." I whispered. "We gotta move, we're gonna have company right away." 

Minho was breathing heavily, his eyes were still dark and needy. 

"Damn, if a boy looked at my daughter liked that I'd find a shotgun." 

"Oh shut up." I grumbled, rolling my eyes. 

"I didn't say anything!" Minho looked at me with confusion in his dark eyes.

"Like that boy better run fast." The voice said

"Wasn't talking to you, Babe." I patted his chest and turned away and continued to argue with the voice of the angel, "You're just a lonely old man sitting somewhere, living vicariously through a 19 year girl. Feels kinda weird."

"When you put it that way.." 

"Jessie?" Minho came up beside me "Are you alright?" 

"Just fine, why?" 

"Uhhh...who are you talking to?" Minho looked at me confused as we walked back to the group, "And what the hell happened?" 

"Talking to the voice in my head. It's a long sorry, I'll tell you later. Right now, we need to go. Like now." 

"We gotta find Teresa." Thomas cried, and start running down the hall away from he on coming noise of stomping feet.

"She's down in the Medical Wing, hall 6 room 203." The gruff voice in my head said. 

"Thomas," I called, "Medical wing!" 

Thomas was leading the charge, he was running blindly. 

"Take a right!" The voice called urgently. 

Thomas kept running straight. 

"Thomas!" I yelled, "This way!" 

"No! We gotta go!" He yelled back, "Come on, come on! Run!" 

"It's fine, you can still get there this way, just longer." The voice reassured.

I growled. Thomas was shouting for everyone to run and hurry, but he had no idea where we were going. He was making the group edgy and anxious. I heard the stomping of boots.