50-Forever.

Thalia POV.

I checked my phone to see a message from Peter, Colin is at the mall, and I asked him to keep an eye on him. I've been paranoid lately, losing my sister, almost losing my baby, I had every right to be worried. The vampire threat might be gone but others aren't, I can hardly trust anyone, including my own family, my father who threatened me and my little one on more than one occasion.

I never mentioned to Colin how I became alpha, I had to take my title by force, after messing me and my sister up, I had to step in and I did. He never forgave me for that, but for everyone else I was the queen of ice, I'm the one who doesn't care, I'm the one who's been tough, until now, I feel vulnerable, weak, and I hate it.
Another message from Peter got my attention, my little and his friend are in the mall in the shop that belongs to my company, the little shop, although I prefer to get things from the company right away.

"Hello," I say to Peter calling him instead.
"Yes, Alpha," he says knowing I had some orders to give, he's smart.
"Tell them to put anything he and his friend like away, send them to my home and the girl's," I say, it's a chance for him to pick things for himself, maybe he'd want to try some new things.

"Alpha," Peter says over the phone.
"Yes?" I answer worried he got some bad news now.
"You know it's his birthday?" he asks me, but I didn't know that, his birthday?
"Birthday?" I ask again, I didn't know that it was his birthday today, he never mentioned it was his birthday and I didn't know that.

"Yes, alpha, it's the day when he was born, he celebrates it every year," Peter explains to me making me roll my eyes, I know what a birthday means.
"Keep him at the mall, I'm on my way," I say, getting up, I did call Lillie on my way.
"Lillith, order me a cake, you're coming to my place, there would be cake, I'll talk Peter into allowing you to get sugar high," I promise her knowing what she'd say, once work time is off, little Lillie would be out.
"You got a deal!" she tells me, I nod my head leaving the office.

I know my baby deserves a big gift, he deserves everything, but I'm also worried about losing him, even with the immortality shot, what if he ends up dying, what if the shot couldn't save him, and there's also my father, he's another danger to my little. I got in my car and started the drive toward the mall, I hope my baby won't be mad at me for dropping on him like this.
When I reached the mall, I got out of the car and walked in, checking with Peter, before moving toward the little shop, I rarely ever come inside these shops, but they are good looking, and I have a great team that takes care of those.

"Hey," I say standing next to them, this is Bambi, the girl that got Christopher to go soft? She's a little? Well, she looks interested, I think to myself with a smile, I can't wait to tease Chris later.
"Mommy!" Colin yells running to give me a hug, while the girl took a step back.
"A...alpha," she says shyly, I just nod to her.

"What are you doing here?" he asks done hugging me.
"You mind if I spend the day with you?" I ask him.
"Yeyyy!" he says hugging me again, we went on walking around the store, everything my baby have chosen was placed to the side.
"Can we get more ice cream?" Bambi asks me.
"I was thinking to take you two to the park, it's someone's special birthday," I say kissing the top of his head.

"You remember?" he asks me, I remember, from now on, I will.
"Yes, I did," I say holding his hand, with Bambi walking next to us, I went toward my car, the mall is nice and all but we stay inside way too long, we could use some sunlight. I got them both into my car, starting the short drive to the closest little park, the new world holds no homophobic or any kink-shaming people, everyone could be themselves.

"Ready?" I ask them, getting out of the car, holding Colin's hand, and taking them inside the park, they took off ready to play, I just watched them as they played on the slides, the swings, monkey bars and the box sand, I received a message saying the cake is ready.
"You guys ready to leave?" I ask them, they've been playing for about an hour now, and they both nodded, not minding going back to the car they both had a big smile on their face. I was the one driving again, I drove them both to my home.
"Mommy, we need to drive Bambi, home," he says.
"If she doesn't mind, she can stay over for a bit," I tell him, seeing the smile on his face, he wants her to come over but was too shy to ask me.
"You want a drink?" I offer them, making them both nod.

As we walked into the house, the cake was ready and waiting for us on the kitchen table, with Lillie, Peter, Andrew, Christopher and a few others waiting for us.
"Happy birthday!" everyone says out loud, making him jump up and down, even Bambi was excited about the cake.
"I never got cake before!" he says but makes my heartache, he'll be having a cake from now on.
"Blow the candles!" Lillie yells.

The rest of the party went slowly, we had cake, juice, some music for the littles, and some small chats, I saw Colin eying me very now and then, checking I'm still here the whole time. Christopher suggested driving Bambi back home, Peter and Lillie went up to their room, leaving me and Colin alone.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask him.
"Yes, a lot thank you," he says, his eyes went up to me, but then away, he got something to tell me, but he's not telling me.
"What would you want as a gift for your birthday?" I ask him.

"A kiss," he says with a smile, I kissed his cheeks, but he shook his head no, pointing to his lips.
"A real kiss? A grown-up kiss?" I ask him, he nods his head yes.
"Are you sure?" I ask him, I knew he was never kissed before, he nods again, I closed in, our lips touching slowly, it wasn't like the usual pecks I give him, instead, my tongue started to touch his lips, asking for permission, until they spread open allowing me to invade his mouth, our kiss deepened more our tongues dancing together until he moaned with pleasure.

"I love you, little boy," I say but I didn't just love his little space, I loved big Colin too.
"I love you Colin, big small, tiny, all mine," I say pulling him for a hug and a second deep kiss.
"I...I love you to," he says with a blush making me smile.
"Are you mine?" I ask him.
"Yours," he says in a cute voice.
"Forever? Would you always be mine? I'm never giving you up," I say not caring how possessive I'm sounding.
"What about the contract?" he asks me.
"We'll burn it, would you be mine? Not under a contract, be mine for who I'm," I ask him.

"Yes! YES!" he says a bit too excited, I guess he's been thinking about it just as long as I was, I smiled for real this time, feeling some joy for the first time after I've lost my sister.
But I don't give up easily, I first wanted a little and got one, my forever one, my next plan would be to get my sister back, one way or another, I'll have her back, mark my words...

THE END.
MEET US BACK IN "THE EXPERIMENT" STORY.