23-Baby.

Colin POV.

"Mommy, what's this?" I ask her waking up, I felt all sticky and icky, my fever went and down, I knew it was very high, I felt all weird, I was seeing things, being sick is never a good thing for me. But right now I'm feeling better, I'm awake and seeing the small plastic thing I've been sucking on the whole night, I don't know when she gave it to me, but it helped keep me quiet and not whine about the mafia man, I groaned, did I really tell her about things that I'm just dreaming about.

"This is a pacifier baby, you like it?" she asks me, I was looking at it properly now, it had some words written on it, 'Mini-boss', I smiled seeing that.
"I'm the mini-boss?" I ask her, smiling she shakes her head no, what no? I wanted to be the mini-boss of someone.
"It's based on Lillie, but we can get you some special for you at the company," she inform me, I nod my head yes, I'd like to find one that would be just for me.

"I want to shower," I whine, still lying in the bed with her, I'm sticky, and it feels icky.
"I'll wash you in a second," she says checking her phone, I whined and groaned, rolling in her giant bed, the canopy was closed, giving the inside of the bed the atmosphere of it being dark, and I don't like the darkness.
"I can shower alone," I say, trying to find a way out of the bed, but the whole thing was close.
"No, Colin," she scolds me, I groan, I just want to get out of my sticky clothes, and the sticky pull-up, I know some of the warmth comes from my sweat, but some other came from the accident I must have while I was asleep.

"I want out!" I groan like a fussy baby, if she wants me to act like one, then I would, she puts her phone away and turns to me, she opened the canopy, I don't get how she did it. She picked me off the bed and kept walking until we both got to the bathroom, she started to strip me yet again, I don't think I'm shy about being naked around her, she have seen me naked more than any other woman, well counting that I no woman have ever seen me naked before.

I turned to the shower, ignoring the fact that she could see that my pull-ups were wet, that never happened, I expected her to come now, but she's not here, I turned to see her getting naked too, fully naked standing in front of me, and I thought she looked hot in clothes, without them, she's breathtaking. She got in the shower, pulling me with her, closing the door, locking us in the small shower, she turned the water on then, it felt fuller this time, hitting the both of us, instead of just me like the few times she washed me on my own.

She got two kinds of shampoo, hers smelled of Jasmine, the scent I could catch on her every time she got close, along with some underlying scent of hers. She started by washing me, washing my whole body, bending down to be able to wash me, even without her heals I'm much shorter than her, when she got to washing my bum, I tried to pull back, but she had me cornered in the small stole, I was squeaking clean by the time she was done. I stood next to her while she washed her body, I wanted to offer help, but babies don't get to help, they just stand there getting bored until she's done.

She got a robe for her, while I was wrapped in a towel, she did the same old routine of carrying me outside, to the bed, petting me dry, covering me in lotion, and finally getting me dressed, another protection, I thought about fighting her, but she'd win every time, I gave up on fighting, letting her dress me in another pull-ups. The dress code for today was another shirt that clipped between my thighs, along with a pair of jeans and finally a jumper on top of them, she had a lace bra and matching thong, a long sleeve dress and heals.

"How do I look?" she asks me, I blushed, she saw me looking?
"Beautiful," I confess, she did look beautiful.
"Oh, thank you honey, let's go eat, then we can get you to uni," she says, but uni with the pull-ups, I don't really need them, we could've skipped on those, I'm not that small.

"I don't want to go," I whine, going to hide in her bed, I'm sick.
"Colin, come on honey," she calls to me, she's ready to leave even adding perfume.
"Nu, I'm sick," I try saying, I don't know why I'm acting like this, it's just coming naturally to me.
"You're not sick baby, do I need to check your temperature?" she asks me, I shook my head no.

"I'm a baby, babies don't go to uni," I whine, that's a better excuse, she wanted a baby.
"My baby goes, now he either go like a good boy, or mommy would spank his bum and then send him to uni," she warns me, she's not kidding about this, with a big whine, I leave the bed joining her down the stairs for breakfast before stupid university, I don't get my day off.
"Can I take the pull-up off, I don't have day accidents, I promise," I try to talk her into letting me take it off, I rarely have accident while awake.

"No, I decide what you wear and when, they stay on," she says in a firm voice, she owns me, well at least for the next three years, I have to do as I'm told.
"Fine," I say with a big pout, the kitchen was huge! Everything in this house is huge, and she have many people working in it, some are humans, others who look more supernatural. I could tell the human apart from the look they were giving me, I know I'd look at any human wierdly if they were holding hands with the alpha.

They probably think I'm her current lover, well I'm the farthest from that, when she pulled me to sit on one of the chairs, calling out for someone to bring us breakfast, we got fresh eggs, fresh toast and fresh fruit along with orange juice served to me in a sippy cup, now if I thought their looks were odd before.