7-Ride.

Colin POV.

After our ice cream, I kissed Bambi's cheek thanking her for the ice cream, she's my bestie, my sister, she's a broken soul like me, I know she doesn't like to be touched, even if her work makes her do so, she likes when I give her small kisses on the cheek when I act like the gentleman with her.
"Bye, baby," I say, seeing her rub her eyes, she's tired, "Go sleep," I order her, going toward my house.

I had to get my clothes ready for tomorrow, the same shirt? It's still clean, the same jeans, the only ones I own, and my beat-up shoes, once I get my payment I'm going to buy more clothes for the work. I went to bed after that, I didn't have anything to do, I ate the ice cream, I'm not hungry now, I can fall asleep right away, dreaming about tomorrow's work, and how things would go, would the job be too hard, would I be able to do everything they ask me to do, would I mess up on my first day ever, I don't want to mess up on my first day.
I woke up real early, I knew it was early because the sun hasn't come up yet, it was still dark, and I'm awake, I was feeling the urge to go to the bathroom, I got up of the bed feeling really warm, I looked around my waist, and saw a big puddle of wetness all over the bed.

I groaned, not again, it only happens when I'm really stressed, and I'm really stressed right now, I groaned, this is bad, it's really bad, I went inside the bathroom, stripped out of my clothes, washed my body with cold water and a soap bar, yes a soap bar, I don't have the luxury of expensive soaps and shampoo. I finished washing real quick, the cold water was too harsh on my warm body, I got dressed in another set of beat-up sweats over my body, and went to clean the bed.

I stripped it out, and moved back to the bathroom, washing the covers in my sink using the same soap until it got all clean, after that I draped them out over my window, leaving them to dry in the sun, well, after the sun comes up, it will dry up and I'll get to put them back on my bed, for now, I was done sleeping, I had to get ready to work, I checked the money I had left, just enough for me to make it to work, I'll have to ask mom for some money to come back.

"Mom," I call going out of my room, she always leaves super early, and sometimes she doesn't come back, I hoped she'd be home now.
"Yes, brat?" she calls back, I rolled my eyes at her, how nice mom, how nice of you.
"Can I borrow some bus money? Promise to pay you back when I get paid," I yell inside the house, I don't want to go and see her face to face.

"I'll leave you some," she answers me, yes! It's a win for once, I started to get dressed, I had no idea what time I should be there, no schedule was given to me yet, I should go and get there early. I tried to style my hair, it's hard to style it, my hair is stiff, and the cut is all messed up, Bambi swears she can do my hair, but it always comes up crooked, she can only trim her long hair, and never cut mine properly but she's a free hair dresser, and the best I got.
I styled it the best I could, it looks presentable enough with my clothes, and another splash of perfume, I need them to last me until the end of the week, when I can buy a new one, I hope my payment would be good enough to get me some things I need.

I got out of the house along with my contract, my signed contract, ready to start the walk toward my work, toward the first bus stop, I walked out and started to move forward, I saw the house I said it was mine yesterday, and right in front of it was the black car, a black car with the same driver as yesterday. I pretended that I couldn't see him, I kept my head down, maybe he's here for someone else, I'm not the only one who lives here, if I pretend not to be here, he won't see me.

I kept walking but then I heard a car honk, not mine, not mine, I kept walking until the car started to move until the car stopped right next to me, the window opened and the guy called to me.
"Mr, whatever, come in," he orders me, but I shake my head no, but the guy only glares at me.
"It's the alpha's order, you don't want to get the alpha angry," he says, I definitely didn't want to get her angry, angry alpha doesn't sound good.
"No," I mumble, the guy gave me a look, one of sympathy this time.

"Then come in, the alpha has taken a liking to you," he says, I did obey and got in the car, allowing the guy to drive me there, I looked down at my signed contract, is this the end of me? Or a new beginning, I was worried, but I can do it, maybe I can ask the guy for some information.

"Does everyone obey the alpha?" I ask him, he looks to be in a better mood than yesterday.
"Anyone who wants to live, obey the alpha, if they don't she'd kick their bums, painfully," he says, well I don't want to get punished by the alpha.
"What else should I know?" I ask him, he's the only resource I got so far.

"Obey the alpha, do as she says, stay out of her way," he says, but that isn't enough.
"Do you have anything else to tell me other than not messing with the alpha?" I ask him, so far this is the only information he gave me.
"Humans don't need to worry about wolves' rules, stay out of the alpha's way and you're good to go," he says fine, thank you for nothing.

"Okay, thank you," I thank him, he'snot going to tell me anything else, the rest of the short ride was filled withsilence, I was messing with the edge of my contract until we got there.