46-Rogue.

Colin POV.

"Mommy, please don't cry, please," I beg her, trying to pet her head like she does mine usually, my tears were going down my face, I couldn't see her crying, it broke my heart seeing her crying, I cried too.
"Colin, she's gone," she says, but Melody isn't gone, she's in her wolf form, busy unliving people, her hands held me closer to her, and I kept on petting her head, trying to calm her down until she finally calmed down, her breathing started to calm down.

She took me toward the bed, she was holding me and the message Melody left, we cuddled the whole time, I was holding her as she was holding me, we both needed to be held through the rest of the day, or maybe it's night now, I've lost feeling of the time, I'm simply sitting here, holding her.
"Are you better?" I ask her, she stopped crying, she was just looking at me, her hands were touching my hair.
"I'll be okay," she whispers to me, but she doesn't sound to be okay, she's sounding like she's broken as if someone has broken her heart so badly.

"She'll be back mommy, when she was done being a wolf," I assure her, but she just gives me a sad smile, why does she have a sad smile? I don't understand.
"She's not coming back baby, Melody is sick," she tells me.
"But if she's sick the evil doctor would make her feel better," I tell my mommy, the meanie doctor made me feel better when he came and checked on me when I got sick.

"Doctor James won't be able to save her this time honey," she tells me but how sick is she? Doctors should be able to do anything, they cured cancer, they are supernatural, and they could do anything.
"But mommy she's a big bad wolf," I say again, but tears were starting to fall down her face again, she tried to wipe those tears away, but they kept on going down. I kissed her cheeks, trying to wipe the tears away, and she smiled at me.

"Melody's sickness is one where she can't come back to her human form anymore," she explains to me, that means Melody would always be a wolf?
"We can play with Melody's wolf?" I ask her, she was scary in her wolf form, but maybe she'd do what mommy tells her to do.
"We can't honey, Melody's wolf is dangerous to us," she says, that kind of makes sense, her wolf side, when her eyes turn red, is too scary, and she did try to kill me a few times.

"Okay mommy," I say now, I understood why she's sad, she can't play with her sister anymore.
"Melody no come to uni with me anymore?" I ask her after a second thinking this through, I won't be able to see her at all? Ever?
"No honey, we won't be able to see Melody again," she says, now it was my turn to cry, I will miss my friend a lot too.

"It's okay honey, don't cry, Melody would be safe, I hope," she whispers the last work, tears falling down both of our faces as we hugged close again, this was too much for the two of us, I don't like losing people I love, not Melody especially.
There was a knock on our door but we both decided to ignore it, I don't want to let mommy go, she needs me, as much as I need her, we need to hold each other tight now.

"Thalia, hey I got you some food alpha," Peter says through the door, I looked at her, but she shook her head no, I was slipping between the two spaces, I felt big then small, but in her hands, the way she holds me, it makes me feel super small, like a baby. But her tears pushed me to be big and take care of her, I love her, I should take care of her now, that's what lovers do, they take care of each other, even if I'm the only one who loved here.

"You need to eat," I say, my voice was somewhere in between, being big and small, I wasn't sure where I'm.
"No, I'm good," she says in her sad broken voice, I never want to hear her howling like that again, I never want to hear her broken.
"We need food," I say instead, maybe if I said I'm hungry too, she'd eat, I tried to push her off me, but she whined and groaned, wanting me back.

I managed to slip out of her hands and moved toward the door, opening it for Peter, seeing he had food on a trey, I took the trey out of his hand and into mine, mumbling a thank you, I went back inside our room, placing the food carefully on the bed.
"We need to eat," I say although I wasn't hungry either, my tummy was doing flips over and over again, I wasn't ready to eat.
"I'm not hungry," she says sounding like a little for once instead of me, I smiled, a sad smile but one that's trying to pretend to be strong for her.

"Yes, we need to eat," I took my seat on the bed next to her, getting the soup Peter got us in my hand, but she was quick to hold it instead of me.
"Careful," she orders pushing me back to a little space while I was trying to feel big.
"Open," I say taking the spoon up to her mouth wanting to feed her.
"Colin, you really don't need to do this," she says, but I shook my head at her, I'm doing it.
"Open, come on," I order her again until she agreed on starting to eat, she opened her mouth, letting me feed her the first spoon of soup.

"Your turn," she says pointing to me, I got another spoonful of soup, and this time I ate it, she smiled a sad tired smile at me, I gave her the next spoon, and we kept going back and forth between the two of us eating the whole bowl of soup.
"Thank you, Colin," she says once we were done, she looked exhausted, she must be exhausted after all the crying she did today.
"Why don't you sleep?" I ask her, my voice going back to the high pitch noise, I'm slipping but I can help her fall asleep, I took the trey away, placing it on the nightstand, going back to holding her and being held, until she fell asleep in my arms.