22-Mafia Fever.

Thalia POV.

"Alpha, a word please," doctor James says calling me to the other side of the room, leaving Colin laying in my bed, he's a very fussy sick baby, he tried to fight me and the doctor the whole time as he's been checked on.
"Yes, doctor?" I say standing in front of him.
"The shot works by improving his immune system, pushing it to the point where he can't be sick, but Colin's body is reacting to the shot by pushing the sickness he had in his body to the edge," he explains to me, but I don't think I've understood him completely.

"Okay?" I answer, him with a question, I need more explanation.
"He had the flu before he received the shot, the shot pushed his immune system, instead of just passing over the sickness, it made it show up, but he'll get better in no time, he just needs some rest and some vitamins I'd send over," he informs me, now that he's speaking normal people language I could understand what he means.

"Okay, thank you, doctor," I thank him, showing him the door out of my house, I told my staff that's made up of mostly humans who work for me and some of the pack members who live with me, I informed them all to stay away from my floor, I also sent Lillie a message that I would be working from home for the next few days and to only forward the important emails that I need to answer. Her answer was does she need to send me some condoms and lube? As payback, I screenshotted her message and sent it to peter along with the memo of him and Lillie being off work early today and having to come in late tomorrow.

I went back to bed, laying next to colin who was busy sleeping, even snoring, I got my book and started to read as he spent all the time he needs sleeping, I couldn't believe I finally got my little boy, I've been looking for him for so long, and I finally got him. I wanted to hug him, and snuggle with him when I tried to hug him, he got closer to me, burying his whole body next to mine, moulding our two bodies together, I smiled enjoying having him so close, even if he's burning up from fever.

"Mommy, alpha mommy," I must have fallen asleep, I woke up to someone poking my cheek, I opened my eyes to see Colin wide awake.
"Hey baby, feeling any better?" I ask him, touching his forehead, he's still burning a bad fever.
"The bad man is back," he says, but what man! Is he in danger, I sat up quickly looking around.

"What bad man?" I ask him worried about his safety, do I need to call Peter.
"The man!!! alpha mommy! He told me to steal the crocodile and run," he says, what crocodile, I'm starting to doubt that my baby is having fever talk and not really what happened.
"Really honey? Where is he now?" I ask him, pulling him closer to me, feeling extra clingy to him.

"He went back to Italy," he says, there's no Italy anymore, not since the supernatural has taken over, the world is divided via districts, another clue that my baby is hallucinating.
"Why Italy?" I ask him, raising a brow at him, Italy now is in the vampire district.

"He's from the Italian mafia! Like the godfather!" he says, now I should be a good mommy but I couldn't help but chuckle, the godfather is an ancient movie about the mafia, but I have to give it to him, it's a good movie, I'd talk about it too if I'm running a bad fever.
"Did he leave now?" I ask him, he nods his head yes, but then jumps pushing his face into my chest, my hand went behind his back, playing with his short blond hair, after only two showers using proper shampoo, his hair is much softer now than when he first came over to my company.

"What if he comes back?" he asks me, I decided to play along with him, I also decided to send the doctor a message about his mafia fever.
"If he comes back I'd keep you safe," I promise him, if a real mafia decides to come and hurt my baby, I'd always protect him.
"But what if he hurt you?" he asks his eyes starting to tear up.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I ask him, trying to wipe his eyes clean, but he kept on crying, rubbing his eyes with frustration.
"He's gonna hurt you alpha mommy!" he tells me he's just worried at me, I started to pet his back, assuring him I'd be safe.
"No, baby, don't cry, mommy is really really strong, she'd beat any mafia's ass," I assure him, but he kept on crying.

"Colin, sweetie, promise, mommy is really strong," I promise him again, bouncing him a bit trying to calm him down, but the tears didn't stop, I kept bouncing him while he cried and whined about the evil mafia, I felt my teeth growing longer, my fangs starting to show, my anger is showing my wolf side, even if it's just fever talk, I don't take anyone threatening my baby well.

"No one threatens my baby, let the mafia man come, I'd eat him for dinner," I say my voice going deeper, he looked at me, seeing my face and fangs, I expected him to be afraid of me, but instead, he stopped crying, he nodded his head yes, finally believing that he's safe. His finger found its way toward his mouth, he's showing more signs of being a little, crying, sucking on his thumb, even the whining and the fussing, he's slipping into the roll so naturally, without being pushed into it, it's all coming so naturally for him.

I moved to the side of my bed, I don't have manythings in here for him, although my company produce things specified for thiskind of lifestyle, I don't keep many of them in my room, I had a pacifier Ikeep on hand, it's one of the newest designs, it says "Mini-Boss",it's inspired by Lillie who thinks she's the boss of everyone. I tried to takehis finger out of his mouth, but he whined, at that, I got it out of his mouth,giving him the pacifier, he looked at me confused at first, but then he startedto suck on it, his eyes starting to close and relaxing again, his head wentagainst my chest as he fell back to sleep.