35-Travel.

Colin POV.

"Do I have to go? I can stay here, keep the house safe," I promise mommy Thalia, I don't need to travel with her, I can just stay here without her.
"I'm not leaving you behind," she tells me but that wasn't fair, why do I need to go on travel with her, I'm feeling low and sick and tired.

"But, mommy, I'm sick," I tell her, if I'm sick, I can't travel anywhere.
"You can't be sick honey unless you want me to check your temperature," she says, I just shrug, that's not so bad.
"But since you're my baby Colin, I'll take your temperature the way babies have it taken," she warns me, she doesn't mean in the bum, does she.

"You don't mean," I say not believing her.
"You don't feel warm," she says kissing my forehead, "But that's the best way to see if you have any fever," she warns me, she's evil.
"Fine, I'm not sick," I finally confess to her, I'm not sick, I just don't want to go.
"Good, cause we need to leave soon, are you ready now?" she asks me, I just nod my head yes, I have bathed again, in a warm bubble bath with her, no more shampoo in my hair this time, I'm feeling much better than I did coming over here, but not good enough to be going on a flight.

"Let's get dressed," she says, getting clothes out of the closet, she did that quickly, she knew what clothes I have around here, she didn't need to search for them as I did. She got me dressed in protection, I didn't need those, but she said it's a long journey, I wasn't in a fighting mood, so I allowed her to dress me up as she sees fit, thicker clothes, more winter-appropriate than my current ones.
She got dressed similarly to me, for once she was not dressed in a suit or a dress, or even a skirt, she had sweat pants on, and a hoodie, her hair was pulled messily into a bun above her head, she added a jacket for the two of us, and carried me out of the house.

We got in the car where the driver who's not Peter drove us away, he took us to a point where I've never gone before, I have never been to any kind of airport, I could never afford it nor could anyone I know, humans don't get to travel, even if we want to. It wasn't one of the planes I saw in movies before, it wasn't a big plane, instead, this one was small, small enough that only a couple of people could fit it, or at least that's what it looks like.

"Would it even fit us?" I ask Thalia, maybe we're safer to take the car.
"Yes, of course, honey, it'll fit all of us and Peter, and Lillie, you ready to travel?" she asks me, but I was anything but ready for that, I was kind of scared.
"Uhhh...is it too late to take all my days off now?" I ask her, looking at the plane.
"Don't be scared, you got me," she assures me, but I was still scared, what if the plane falls?

Peter and Lillie joined us, we all got on the tiny plane, well I was carried up since I was too scared to go up the stairs alone, Thalia took her seat, the plane's inside were different from the outside, from inside it looked so luxurious, the seats were made of leather and looked extremely comfortable, there were limited seating options, but I have made my mind on where to sit. When Thalia took her seat, setting me next to her, I moved to my chosen seat, her lap, I sat over her lap, holding tight to her the whole time.

"He's afraid of travelling?" Lillie asks, I'm not sure whom she's asking, but I don't answer her, instead, mommy does.
"No, Lillie, he just likes sitting close to me," she lies, before she gets closer to my ear and whisper, "Don't let Lillie know you're afraid or she'd never let it go,"

"Please put your seatbelt on, the plane is about to take off," a girl wearing some kind of uniform tells us, but to do that I have to sit in my own seat, I don't want to sit on my own, I want to stay with her, I whined and held closer to her.
"It's safer for you to sit on your own seat, just until we take off," she says pushing me off her, she's much stronger than me, she didn't have any trouble placing me on my own seat, putting the seatbelt around me, I was about to cry, but Thalia was quicker, she held my hands, while I closed my eyes tight.

The plane started to move, the movement scared me, it also did some kind of noises while moving, the whole thing shook, my hold on Thalia's hand got tighter, the turbulence took forever until finally, the plane was now moving smoothly in the sky, with me holding her hands tight, the seatbelt could finally be taken off. I threw myself on her lap, I was just happy about the protection, I needed it tonight, I needed it so badly, I had a small accident die to fear tonight.

"It's a long flight, let's eat then get some rest," Thalia says, calling the lady in uniform, telling her to get us some food, she offered us two plates of food, placing them in front of us, but I noticed that she offered Thalia alcohol, I knew I'm not allowed to drink any, without her permission, but she's sitting right next to me.
"Uhhh...can I have some?" I ask pointing to her drink.
"You want to drink?" she asks me, I nod my head yes, I did.

"It's good for soothing nerves," Peter says from his side of the plane.
"Fine," Thalia says, nodding to the lady, having her hand me a glass of whatever she's drinking too. I took a sip of the light coloured liquid, it taste sweet, and bubbly, nothing like the ones I had back with Bambi, it didn't burn, it didn't make me feel like I'm out of my own body.

"One is enough," Thalia says when my glass was over, I looked at her with puppy eyes, but she has made up her mind.
"Please," I beg her.
"Try to rest, close your eyes," Thalia says laying my head in her lap, this is going to be a really long flight.