33-Fall.

Colin POV.

I spent the day with Bambi, she was whining about her headache, and I was there to make fun of her, telling her she shouldn't have drank that much, but that only triggered her more, and she tried to beta my bum a couple of times. I was just happy that Thalia didn't give me any extra slaps for skipping on protection, she told me to keep them and I didn't.

Since I was spending the day with Bambi, and we were going to behave this time, I skipped on protection again, I'll put them on once I get back to Thalia's place, but thinking about coming back that had me thinking, I didn't know how I feel about going back, about being her baby again, it was fun the first time, but now I'm not sure how to feel about it.

"Bambi," I mumble laying on the bed next to her.
"Yes, baby? What's wrong?" she asks, even with her headache, she knew something was up.
"I'm tired," I say tears going down my face, I didn't mean to cry, but I'm crying for whatever reason that had me so tired, exhausted.

"Drinking is hard, maybe we should take a nap?" she says, I nod my head yes, agreeing on napping, maybe sleep is all I need, I closed my eyes feeling like a train have passed over me.
"Colin, stop crying, try to sleep, do you want your paci?" Bambi asks, wiping my tears away, kissing my cheek, I shook my head no, I don't want to use any of those little items, I don't feel little anymore, I feel really old, I feel ancient.
"Okay, honey, just try to sleep," she says hugging me, I loved her hug, I hugged her back, going to sleep, my dreams were filled with nightmare, I didn't have a good sleep, I was afraid, anxious and scared.

"Colin, Colin...wake up, it's just a nightmare," Bmabi's voice wakes me up, I woke up feeling hot tears going down my face, feeling my whole body trembling with cold, while I'm sweating like crazy.
"Are you sick?" Bambi asks me, but I can't get sick, I had the immortality shot, would keep me from getting sick, I shook my head no.

"You're sweating, you want to shower?" she asks me, I nod yes, I need a shower, I've been starting my day with a shower for the last month.
"Do you need me to help you?" she asks me, showering along doesn't sound good, but she's not Thalia, her shower isn't the one we got back home, it's all different, but it's not my home to feel home sick, it's Thali's place.

"I'll go alone," I tell Bambi going toward her bathroom, the water was cold, no hot water, the shampoo was nothing like the one I used back home, this one was much harsher with a different scent, stronger one, Bambi's scent. I still showered, and got out dressing in my clean clothes for the day, I laid back on the bed next to Bambi.
"Hey, you feeling any better?" Bambi asks me, having a sandwich ready for the two of us.
"I'm better," I tell her, starting to eat my sandwich, it felt tough, it felt like bricks going down my stomach, but I still ate the whole thing, assuring my friend I'm all good.

"Do you want to do anything?" she asks me as we got settled for the day.
"Le'ts just watch tv?" I ask her, she agrees with me, we both sat down to watch some old rundown movies we bought a while back from the black market.
"Deal," she says, around bedtime, it wasn't even bedtime, it was just the time I decided to fall asleep at, it was early, but I was tired, I just closed my eyes sleeping.

"Do you need to go back to her? You don't look okay," Bambi asks me, I didn't want to leave back to Thalia, I don't belong there, I should be okay staying here with her.
"No, I'm staying here," I tell my friend, going to bed on her tough bed, I couldn't fall asleep, I couldn't relax enough to sleep, I stayed awake the whole night, until the morning came, Thalia called me asking if I'm ready to come home.

"Yeah, is Peter coming?" I ask her.
"Yes, he'd be over your place in fifteen," she says, I don't know why I'm so sad, why I'm so depressed, I should be happy about being here with her, but missing Thalia is triggering me to depression.
"Bambi, I have to go," I say waking her up.
"okay," she says hugging me tight, I kissed her cheeks, getting all my things ready to leave.
"I'll see you next month," I whisper to Bambi, leaving her all the extra money I had on me, she needs it more than me.

"Hey, Peter," I say getting in the dark car with him, he only nods to me, as he start the long drive back to Thalia's place.
"You feeling okay Colin? You enjoyed yourself?" he asks me.
"Yeah, I'm good, how's Lillie?" I say, not seeing her for two full days feels like a decay, she's hard to forget for sure.

"Lillie is fine, she missed you," he says, I only smiled in return, waiting for the drive to be over.
"Thanks, Peter," I thank him, getting out of the car, going inside, I didn't need any help going in, I knew my way, up to Thalia's bedroom, I need a shower, a hot shower this time, I need some time alone.
"Hey, is the alpha home?" I ask one of the maids, as she's the only one in her room, fixing the bed, but sign of the alpha.

"No, Mister Colin, she left to work," she says, I felt my heart shatter to a million piece, she didn't even wait for me, she knew I was coming home, and still went to work all alone, we've been spending time together the whole time since I got here.
"I'm going to shower," I tell the maid, making sure she won't walk in on me while I'm in the shower.
"okay, Mister," she agrees, letting me go in.

I got in the shower, took my clothes off, including the protection I had on, I got under the hot shower all alone, there was no one to clean me this time, I scrubbed myself clean, wrapped myself with a towel and finally left the bathroom, picking my own clothes, well they were Thalia's clothes, one of her hoodies and my own sweats.