31-Punished.

Colin POV.

"Mommy," I say my voice laced with fear, I got every right to be afraid, but we're jumping too far ahead of us, I should explain how I got there, I didn't even want to come here. After our ice cream, our protocol, Bambi started to whine, the sugar helped her but she kept whining about needing something stronger.

"Bambi, come on," I say, but she whines.
"I can't go on a job with my face busted, I need to let some steam off," she whines, but isn't ice cream enough, we always get ice cream.
"What do you want to do Bambi? Go out on a run? Eat more ice cream?" I ask her, that was the best option I got.

"No, I want to drink, go out for real, I got some extra money, I haven't seen you in a month, and I'm all alone here," she says tears going down her face, I didn't want my friend to cry, I hugged her, she's my sweet friend.
"Don't cry, I'll help you with money," I promise her, I did promise her money all along.
"It's not just the money Colin, please go out with me, we'll drink my sadness away," she begs me, but I can't actually drink.

"Uhhh...Bambi, I'm not supposed to drink, you know that," I explain to her, making her roll her eyes.
"What? Babies don't drink? You're not in that headspace or whatever you call it, she's not here either, how would she even know?" Bambi tries to talk me into to it, she's right, she's not here, how would she know, and I'm not a big drinker, going out with Bambi won't kill me.

"Fine, you win, only this time," I say making her nod, only this time, cause she's sad, next time she won't be this sad and we can stay home or go to the park, anywhere but the club, just next time. We spent the rest of the day together at home, getting ready to go to the club, all the clothes that I had packed along with me, were cute clothes, nothing club appropriate, not that I cared that much.

"She got you, designers," Bambi says checking the tags on my clothes, I just shrug, I didn't care what she got me, they were soft and warm, as long as she doesn't ask me to walk around naked.
"Bambi," I say a question popping in my head all of the sudden.
"Yeah?" she answers.
"Did any of your clients ever make you just walk around naked?" I ask her, she looked at me funny.

"Are you making fun of me?" she asks with a raised brow, I shook my head no, maybe I shouldn't have asked her.
"Sorry, Bambi," I say.
"I never agree on walking around naked, I read my contracts well before signing, now you gonna do my hair?" she asks me, I just nod my head yes, I missed playing with her hair, the long red locks.

"Leave it down, I need it to hide my face," Bambi says, I left her hair down, letting her put her make up on to hide her bruise while I got dressed, I decided to take the pull-ups off, exchanging it for one of my old boxers, jeans and jumper from my new bag. The only thing left in the bag happened to be the pull-ups and the pacifier, I also noticed she have packed me my toothbrush, toothpaste, and a small bottle of perfume, I took a sniff of that, but it was the baby perfume she sprays over my body usually, I decided to skip on that one.

"We're ready?" I ask Bambi, although I wasn't ready to go there, I'm doing it for my friend, we're ready to go, she just nods her head yes, holding my hand, she dragged us out of her house, and out toward the downtown in the human district, the club in here isn't the best, but it's the only one available that isn't that bad, Bambi did some puppy eyes to the bouncer to be allowed in, while I had to pay my way in, even telling the guy I'm with her wasn't enough.

Once inside, Bambi started ordering drinks, the bartender didn't care enough to ask about our ages, he simply gave us whatever we want as long as we paid, I kept the tap open, paying for the drinks, seeing Bambi drowning them, tears going down her face, she was in a bad place, I didn't want her to drink alone, she kept asking me to drink along with her. I had a beer, that's all, but Bambi said I need to taste the vodka, ordering shots for the both of us.

"Bambi, I don't think I want a shot," I say not wanting to drink it.
"Oh well, then, I'd drink them both," she says, but I didn't allow her to, I took my share of the icky drink, downing the whole thing in one go, it burned so badly.
"Maybe you two should slow down," a new guy says sitting next to Bambi ordering the bartender to stop giving us drinks.

"None of your business!" Bambi yells at him, but he looked at her with a glare.
"A little thing like you shouldn't be this drunk," he says, but I got busy, feeling a tap on my shoulder, that's how I got in trouble with my mommy, she held my hand and dragged me outside toward the dark car, but it was empty, only the two of us in it, no driver tonight.

"Colin, I remember clearly telling you not to drink without my permission didn't I?" she asks me, I nod my head yes, I kind of remember that.
"And why didn't you message me before you drank?" she asks me, good question, but I have no answer to that.
"But it's my day off," I try to say, she can't do anything, it's my days off.

"Rules and punishment do apply even during your days off," she says, I just nod my head yes.
"I'm sorry, I won't do it again," I say.
"It's a bit too late for sorry now," she says pulling me into her lap, it's not the way she holds me usually, this time my bum was up in the air.

"Nu, mommy, wait, sorry!" I yell knowing what's going to come now, but she doesn't stop, she lands a slap on my bum, even on top of my jeans I could feel them and they hurt, she slapped, again and again, making me scream out with pain, I'm going to kill Bambi!