32-Back.

Colin POV.

"You. Do. Not. Drink. Without. Permission," Mommy Thalia says each word was followed by a sharp slap to my bum, she didn't hit the same spot twice, she'd hit each cheek one, making sure it covered my whole bum in a painful way.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I say over and over again, this is the first punishment I ever receive and it's all cause of Bambi!

"I do not like this Colin, I do not enjoy punishing you either," mommy says finally allowing me up, hugging me against her chest and letting me cry it out as she played with my hair allowing me to calm down on my own terms.
"I didn't mean to drink," I say sniffling now.
"You're just a baby, you hardly weigh anything, I know for a fact that you are light-weighted when it comes to alcohol, I can't risk you getting hurt, what if someone takes you away from me? Or start a fight when I'm not there to keep you safe?" she asks me, well she's right about the lightweight, I had a beer and a shot of vodka and I'm kind of dizzy, well the crying and the prone position didn't help either.

"I'm sorry, won't do it again, no more spankies," I say feeling the little side of me showing now, I didn't mean to slip while I'm away from her, but her presence, her aura, her scent, they all pushed me toward the little space.
"I'm sorry baby, but we agreed on me disciplining you when you do something wrong, it's part of the deal," she reminds me, I did give my consent for this, I just nod my head yes, laying against her breast.

"Do you want to stay here? Or come back home?" she asks, home, she means her place, her home not mine, it's just my workplace a temporary stay, I shouldn't be thinking of her house as mine.
"I think..."I say thinking this through, I won't be able to see Bambi for another month, and she wasn't in a good place to be left alone.
"I think I want to stay here, but my friend is still inside," I say, she hugged me closer, but I could hear her tapping on her phone behind my back, I had no idea whom she was talking to.

"I'll drive you two home, you're done staying out for the night, it's close to your bedtime," she informs me, I just nod my head, yes, but then she asks me "How did you two get here? Peter was with me the whole time," she asks me, reminding me of her rule of asking Peter to drive me around.
"We walked, it's not that far away," I lie, it's a good walk, but we're used to it.
"That's fine honey," mommy says, thankfully no more spankies.

The guy who was trying to get Bambi to stop drinking back in the club, came out holding a screaming Bambi over his shoulder, she was screaming, but the guy didn't care, opening the back door, placing Bambi next to me and mommy, he got in the front seat and started to drive, so he's mommy's driver?

"Hello, little girl, I believe this is Bambi?" Thalia asks, but she's seeing Bambi in her lowest point, bruised, make-up all ruined, and tears going down her face.
"Hello, my friend mommy," Bambi says with a giggle, being drunk is killing her brain cells!
"Can you please sit down, we'll drive yiy home," Thalia order Bambi, having her sit down correctly, her eyes starting to droop closed.

"Where to now?" the guy in driver seat asks, they didn't know where we live, only Peter did, I started to give him direction back to our house, it felt longer now in the car than it did when we came over walking, I was happy to be saved out of the club, but i wasn't enjoying my tanned bum at all.
"That's a really long distance to be walking Colin," Thalia says noticing how far away the club was.

"We're young, we love to walk," I lie, she only shakes her head at my announcement.
"Do you want me to go in and tuck you in? Or you can tuck yourself?" she asks me, I'm sleeping over at Bambi's.
"Can you come in?" I ask, Bambi was snoring now, she's out of it.
"Christopher, please pick the little up," she order the guy, holding me inside the house with Christopher following us, the house was small, and looked terrible compared to hers, but she doesn't comment on any of that, going upstairs toward Bambi's room.

She saw my bag and got my things out, asking about the bathroom whole Christopher helped Bambi out into bed, she made me pee, brush my teeth, and dressed me like she does every night for bed, I was expecting to be placed in the giant comfortable bed with the canopy covering the whole thing, but instead, I was placed on Bambi's hard bed, a kiss landed on my lips, she handed me my pacifier giving me the choice to use or not for the night before she left.

Although I was tired, the bed just wasn't comfortable, my bum was aching, my head was aching, it took me forever to fall asleep with her that far away from me, Bambi on the other hand hugged me and kept on snoring until the morning. I had to shake her awake, she was going to have one hell of a hangover, but I didn't care, it was our last day together, until next month.

"Next month, we're not going to drink," I warn her.
"good morning to you too, why it was fun?" she asks me.
"My bum doesn't agree with you, Thalia tanned it for me," I answer with a pout, making her laugh.

"Colin, for god's sake, don't make me laugh, I got a headache," she says making me pout even more.
"I need coffee and ice cream in that order," she says getting up from the bed.
"Uhh...Colin?" she asks out of the blue.

"YEah?" I answer her expecting more making fun of my red bum.
"Did you put a pull-up on me?" she asks me pulling her oversized hoodie up and showing me that she's wearing one.
"Nu, but Christopher helped you to bed, he must have done it," I say.

"Who's Christopher? and why?" she asksme.
"If you gotta ask those questions, that means you were too drunk," Ianswer her, good thing he did put those on her, she seems to have used themduring the night.
"God my head hurt," she whines walking away to get ready for the day.