40-Guarded.

Thalia POV.

It's how we are, we go from being extremely anxious and scared, and go down to being simply relaxing, just laughing and giggling over stupid things. I allowed Colin to play poker with my security, although he was laughing along with everyone else, I could see how anxious he was, I could see his shoulders were stiff, his head snapping to every noise and sound, the way he kept looking back at me making sure I'm here.

I waited until the plane landed, holding him tight as the plane hit the ground, it's now time to face the music of what I really did, I have ruined all chances of working with the vampires ever again, but I don't care about working with those bloodsuckers anymore, I'll find a better job.
I held Colin and walked out, Lillie was trying to hold her mate, his shoulder was injured, but not too bad, he'll be good in about a week. I got in my car with Andrew driving us back home, Lillie and Peter would be staying with us for a while until the danger of what I did die down, I sent my sister a message ordering her to come and stay with us too, I need to keep everyone who'd important to me close.

"Hey, you're okay honey? Mommy would give you safe no matter what you know that?" I asked my baby holding him tight.
"What if they come back?" he asks me, what if the vampire follows us, they can't get into our territory, not without risking their lives.
"They won't," I promised him, the drive back home was tense full, Colin was scared, he's been through a lot.

Once we got home, I carried him upstairs to my room, getting the tub filled with hot water, we're going to need some time to relax, I threw my bags in my closet leaving them for my maids to take care of it, I stripped out of my clothes, running in heels is a pain in the bum and my feet, I stripped Colin too, going to sit in the hot water, laying his head over my chest, petting his back.

"I'm scared," he confesses, he got every right to be scared, I'm scared too.
"I'll keep you safe, mommy promises," I say promising him, I'd always keep him safe.
The hot water helped us, Colin calmed down and my body felt some relief from the stress we endured, his thumb found its way up to his mouth, sucking on his thumb, I took the thumb out of his mouth, we'll change it for one of his pacifiers once we're out of the water. He whined at what I did, he turned to my neck, sucking on my collar bone instead, he was leaving a mark there, I didn't mind having his mark over my neck, it's a claiming mark by my baby.

I wrapped both of us in a towel moving toward the bed, I dressed him and myself in loungewear, laying on the bed, I finally exchange my neck for a pacifier for him, playing with his blond locks until he finally fell asleep. Then I left the room to have a private chat with the rest, I went on the search for them, finding everyone in the living room, including my sister.

"Melody, good you're here," I say, she's one who hates to be shadowed and guarded, at least by us.
"Yes, I'm here, you told me not to mess with the vampires, and you went to poke them?" Melody asks me with a raised brow.
"Don't be sassy with me," I scold my sister, she just rolls her eyes at me, ignoring my words.
"I didn't poke them," I inform her, but she ignored me.

"What did you even do sister? There's a prize over your head," Melody tells me, I looked at her with wide eyes, I didn't deserve to have a prize over my head, I didn't do something that bad.
"She insulted them, called them walking corpses, don't do what your sister did," Peter answers for me.
"Oh, that's bad sister, that's bad," Melody comments, it was my turn to roll my eyes at her this time.

"Everyone is under lockdown, no going anywhere without a guard," Peter says, I nod agreeing with him.
"Hey! Not fair! I did nothing!" Melody fights him as expected, she doesn't want to be guarded, she hates it.
"You're part of this family, you're in danger just as much as us," I want her, but knowing my sister, she's going to drive her guards insane.

"Where's Colin?" she asks me, she's a good friend with him, and maybe spending some time with him would help both of them calm down.
"Upstairs, asleep, why don't you go wake him up?" I suggest to her, she took off running to get Colin awake, it didn't take her long to annoy him enough, they both came down whining and fighting.

"Mommy, tell Mewody to stwop it," he whines, coming running toward me.
"I did nothing Thali!" she says, stomping her foot, my sister could be younger than the littles sometimes.
"Stop it you two, why don't we watch some TV?" I suggest to stop them from fighting, we got Lillie to entertain too, with everyone locked in, the TV and entertainment are a must.

"I want snacks," Melody declares running toward the kitchen to get some snacks, Lillie took after her yelling she wants chocolate.
"You want any snacks?" I ask Colin he's hugging my waist refusing to let go, he shook his head no.
"You sure?" I ask him again, I know the girls would get snacks enough to feed the whole house.

"Mhm," he agrees nodding his head.
"If they're choosing the snacks, we get to choose the movie," I tell him, going to get the remote, opening Disney plus, showing him all the options we could watch.
I cuddled with Colin, while Lillie got Peter to cuddle with, leaving my sister to sit alone, not so alone, she chose one of the guards from outside, dragging him in, fully armed in his dark clothes.

She sat the poor guy on the sofa ordering him tocuddle with her while she watched the movie, the poor guy turned to me withpleading eyes, although he's an enforcer trained to keep us safe, he's afraidof my little sister.
"Protect me from loneliness!" Melody explains to why he got draggedinside.
"Alpha?" he pleads with me.
"You got to protect her," I agree with her smiling.