28-Rules.

Colin POV.

"Days off mommy?" I ask her again when she doesn't answer me right away, is she thinking it off, or thinking of ways to say no to me?
"Yes...yes sweetie, you want to have your two days off?" she asks me again, I nod my head, yes, I did, I want them.
"When?" she asks sounding worried?

"Tomorrow?" I say I wasn't sure when, but if we're travelling next week, I want to be able to see her before that.
"Fine, that's fine baby, now get to sleep," she orders me, she said yes! I tried to close my eyes and sleep, but I couldn't sleep, I'm super excited, I turned and shifted in the bed, going up and down in the giant space.

"Colin, it's bedtime baby, not wiggling time," she says pulling me back up on the pillow, getting one of the many pacifiers I use around bedtime, she tried to stick one of them in my mouth, but I shook my head no, I don't want it, I'll fall asleep then.
"Stop fighting me little boy, it's bedtime," she says, holding me tighter, managing to get me to suck on the pacifier now, I was angry first at her for pinning me down, but after a few minutes, I ended up calming down, giving in to sleep.

I woke up early all by myself, I'm ready for the day, I'm ready to go and see Bambi, I miss her, I looked next to me but she's in deep sleep, maybe if I get up on my own and start getting ready, today is my day off, she doesn't need to take care of me on my day off. I went to stand next to the canopy, trying to find a way out, she opens it and closes it every night, there must be a way. I thought I found the opening, trying to get up, but I've miscalculated the space between the bed and the canopy, I fell headfirst off the bed.

"Colin! what happened! Baby boy!" Mommy says getting up from her sleep, opening the canopy with no problem and picking me off the floor, I've slipped back, the pain of the fall pushed me right back to my little space and I want my mommy. I held to her nightgown, burying my head in her neck, sucking on her collar bone.
"What happened?" she asks me again as I cried out.

"Me trying to get up, but the evil canopy no open," I whine to her, accusing the canopy of being evil.
"Little boy, are you allowed to leave the bed without me?" she asks me, uh-oh, I'm in trouble, but I'm not a little boy.
"Me a big boy," I inform her, it's my day off today, I get to be a big boy the whole day.

"No, you're my baby and babies who leave the bed alone get punished don't they?" she asks me setting me down on my feet, she landed a painful slap to my bum to back her claim.
"Me sowwy," I say tears going down my face, okay I won't get out of bed on my own anymore.

She got us ready for the day, she dressed me as she does every day, in the same clothing option as when I get to uni, along with protection, a pull-up. I don't comment on anything, waiting for her to tell me what to do, we went down for breakfast, eating the food, as usual, my food was pre-cut into small bite pieces, my fork was a smaller one, and my cup was a sippy cup.

"Peter would drive you wherever you wanna go," she says, I still get my days off, I think happily, I was worried that she's too mad at me now to allow me to take my day off anymore.
"You get some rules to obey, even when I'm not there with you," she says, I just nod my head yes, I can do her rules, whatever they are, as long as I get to go.

"I can't hear nods, now can I?" She asks me, I shook my head no, but then I had to add words.
"Yes, mommy," I say out loud, I'll listen to whatever she wants.
"First off, you're allowed to go anywhere you want in the human district, but stay in the safer areas, you can also go to the common district," she says, I don't mind any of that, I'll stay home with Bambi.

"Ask Peter to drive you anywhere you want to go, you can spend your money if you want to, but no walking around in the dark," she says, I nod, I could do all that, but the look that she gave me reminded me to use my words.
"Yes, mommy," I say.
"Your bedtime is midnight, even if I'm not there, I expect you to get dressed in your PJ, put your paci in your mouth, and go to sleep like a good boy," she orders me, I don't mind those either.

"I can do those," I assure her, it's nothing out of reach, I can do them all.
"No alcohol or drugs in my absence, no sex with anyone," she says making me blush, I never did any of those before.
"I never did any of those," I assure her, I wasn't planning on starting today either.
"Good, I'm gonna get you a phone, you can call me anytime okay?" she says mentioning for one of the maids to come over and bring the phone.

She did a quick lesson teaching me how to use it, how to call her number and text her, it's everything I need to know, she then handed me the cart to my bank.
"Peter would drop you off to withdraw some money before you get there," she says, finally, I get to go and see Bambi!

"I'm gonna miss you," I say honestly giving her a hug, she hugged me close, kissing my face, cheeks, nose and a few pecks on my lips.
"Be a good boy, I'm gonna miss you!" she says, she called someone else, ordering them to get my bag, we got out of the kitchen, through the door and out to see Peter waiting for us with the black car.

"Drop Colin wherever he wants to be dropped, make sure he's safe. Peter would be picking you up the day after tomorrow, at nine am sharp," she says ordering the two of us.
"Yes, alpha," Peter answers at the same time as I say, "Yes, mommy," we both agree on her rules.