21-Sick.

Colin POV.

I vomited on her floor, in front of her, she's going to go crazy, she's going to beat my bum for real this time, I was so scared, I forze in my place, avoiding the alpha's eyes completely, she's gonna be so angry at me, I didn't know what to do.

"Colin, baby come here," I heard Thalia order but I'm still frozen, go there so she can beat me!
"Colin, are you feeling okay?" she asks this time her hand reaching me, pulling me toward her chest, her hand touching my face, checking my temperature, I felt like I'm boiling, I felt like I'm going to vomit again.

"I think I'm gonna..." I say about to vomit again, she was quick moving out of the way, letting me vomit on the ground again, when I was done she wiped my face clean, and got her bag, ready to leave the office, she turned to Lillie's office telling her to send someone to clean the place.
"So...sorry," I say, I didn't mean to be sick on my first day of the job, on my first day I've vomited and now she have to take care of me.
"Don't be sorry honey, you're sick and it's my job to take care of you, let's go home," she says, carrying me out of the company, all eyes were on us, she's carrying me around like a child, or maybe I'm just a pet to her, a sick pet.

She took us toward her car, ignoring all the looks all the glares, it looked like the time stops every time the alpha pass, everyone freeze and look at her, everyone bowing their head to the alpha as we walked by, she got in the car, sitting in the back with me her lap, she was still holding me, she's been holding me most of the day and I love being held.

This time it was Peter who drove us, he looked at us concerned, asking if I'm okay, I shook my head no, I wasn't feeling well at all, the alpha told him, I'm sick and it's time to get home.
"keep an eye on Lillie, she's been acting up today," she tells him, Lillie wasn't acting up, she's just Lillie, she's been like that since day one, it's how she acts the whole time.
"If Lillie doesn't act up, then I'd be concerned," Peter answers him, even while being sick I couldn't help but smile, Lillie got this effect on everyone.
"True to that," Thalia answers him, she was quiet the rest of the drive, my eyes were starting to close on their own, I'm feeling sick, tired, my head feels very light and it hurt, I just wanted to sleep.

"Why don't you sleep baby, I'll wake you once we're home," she promises me, I nodded agreeing on sleeping, I could use some sleep, after this morning drive, I know the house is a good distance away, I should sleep a little, I closed my eyes letting the car movement lur me to sleep.
I woke up being moved, but knowing alpha Thalia won't allow me to walk or do anything, I allowed her to move me, I kept my eyes closed, as she moved us toward her bedroom, she sat me down on the bed, and took off all of my clothes, leaving me naked under her eyes, she then moved me to the bathroom, I was awake and aware of being naked between her arms, she turned the shower on like she did this morning. So many things have passed during the day, it feels like a year since I've signed the contract, and now here I'm naked between her arms yet again.

She turned the shower on and had stand there under the warm water, but my whole body was hot and bothered from the fever that I must be running, she didn't comment on me fidgeting, cleaning me real quick, having a towel wrapped around me as she moved me toward the sink, having a toothbrush ready for me, the toothbrush was blue and had bunny design on it. I tried to take it from her to wash my own teeth, but she didn't allow me to, she brushed my teeth for me, I whined but let her do it.

Now we moved back to the bedroom, she did the same treatment as this morning, having lotion covering my whole body, but the clothes were different than the one of the morning, she had a protection waiting for me, a pull up. I know I have accidents sometimes, but she doesn't know that, I never told her so, she haven't met Bambi who's the only person who know this, then why is she putting me in protection.

"Nu, protection," I whine, I don't want it, but she doesn't care about my objection, she managed to dress me in the pull-ups, while I fought and kicked my feet.
"Yes, protection, you need it while sick," she explains, but I whine, what if I'm sick, I'm not that sick, I can still make it to the bathroom on time.
"Not, sick," I say although my voice was betraying me, my nose is feeling stuffy, my voice was becoming rougher with sickness.

"Close your eyes baby, rest," she answers, she doesn't believe that I'm not sick, she got me dressed in some PJ this time, just a normal pants and shirt with clouds all over them, she left me laid down in her bed, her bed was so much more comfortable than my own bed, it felt like sleeping on clouds, I never knew pillows could be so comfortable. I must have fallen asleep then, being sick always makes me sleepy, I could sleep the whole day while sick and tired, everything that happened today made me exhausted.

"Hey doctor," I heard Thalia say, that got me to wake up, I sat up right away, doctor? Why is he here? I told her I wasn't sick, all I need to do is sleep and I'd feel much better but he's here.
"No doctor," I whine, I'm much better now.
"He's been running fever the whole way to home, and he vomited twice," she tells him, why is she telling him that.

"Let me check him," the doctor says, it's the same doctor as before, Doctor James, it's the third time he checks on me in less that twenty-four hour, he checked my fever agreeing with her that I'm running a high fever, he checked my throat, ears and nose, I groaned the whole time until he was done.