9-Job.

Colin POV.

We're back at the office, this quick, this soon, we walked back up toward her office, Lillie was there too, she was holding a big folder in hand, she handed it over to the alpha as she kept on walking, but we didn't go toward her office, it was another room, a conference room.
"Anything else alpha?" Lillie asks the alpha, as I take a step back, I don't think I'm welcomed in.
"No, come in, Colin," she orders me, I have to come in, I obeyed again and walked after her.

She took her seat on the top of the table, while I stood there feeling stupid, what should I do, I don't know what my job is yet, but I guess I'm about to find out. She motioned for me to come over, I stood next to her chair, waiting for her orders, she motioned for me to get closer to her, I bent down until my ear was against her lips, I could smell her perfume, even better now.
"Stand next to me, don't look at anyone, do as I tell you to do," she ordered me, I nod my head, yes, but her hand went around my head, pulling me even closer to her ear.

"Don't nod your head, use your words," she order again, I nod my head again, but she just chuckles, I could hear her chuckle in my ear, feel it against my head, "Speak Colin, use your words," she ordered me yet again.
"Yes...yes, alpha," I answer her as I'm supposed to, I felt her lips move again, this time she's smiling, I could feel her smile, I bet she's beautiful smiling.

"Good boy," she says finally letting my head go, I stood straight, as people walked into the room, they took their place, they all had matching files with them, they opened them and started to talk business, I was getting bored and restless from standing the alpha didn't need me at all, I'm just standing here as an ornament.
"Colin," she calls my name all of the sudden, I got closer to her chair, remembering to answer her.
"Yes, alpha?" I use my words.

"Go to my office and get me a bottle of water from the fridge," she order me, I nodded and took off running, finally a chance to do something and move, I just wanted to walk a little, better than standing in place. I went toward her office, the office without her lost some of it's magic without her here, it's not as beautiful or majestic without her in it, she adds so much power to the place. I looked for the fridge in the office, I'd never noticed one before, I started to look around, opening some of the closed cabinets, it must be hidden somewhere around here, I kept searching until I finally found it, it's hidden behind one of the cabinets.

"Found it!" I say so happily, that I did, I got her water and went back toward the conference room, this time I walked slowly, I wasn't very happy about going back to stand there when I got there, the room was empty except for the alpha, I walked in and handed her the water, she looked at me and smiled.

"Sit, the meeting is over," she informs me, taking the water from me, "You want some?" she says placing the bottle against my lips, I opened my mouth and took a sip of water.
"Thanks," I say blushing, seeing her taking a sip after me, not caring that our lips are touching the same space.
"You like your job so far?" she asks me, my job, what's my job.

"I don't get what my job is exactly," I answer her for real, I just stood there, and got her water so far.
"Your job is to stay close, you don't know when I'd need water, and when I might need you to run an errand or two for me," she says.
"Do you really someone to do this job?" I ask her, I don't understand does she really someone to do this job for her or is she taking pity on me.

"You can call yourself my assistant, assistant, I can't get Lillie to do everything," she says with a smile explaining things to me, this kind of makes sense, not much.
"Okay," I say staying quiet now.
"What do you want to study in uni?" she asks me, I never thought this through, I just knew I want to go, never thought farther than the point of getting in.

"I'm not sure yet, I haven't thought it through," I confess, I feel stupid now, I should've at least had an idea of what I want.
"That's okay, I have a diploma in engineering and finance, and I even took acting," she says with a chuckle.
"You took acting?" I ask her, she doesn't look like the actor kind.
"I was terrible at it, dropped out in the second semester, my teacher said an alpha can only act as alpha and that I should go home and be one," she says making me giggle.

"I don't think I can do acting, I don't have that in me," I say, I'm more into something else, just not sure what thing is.
"Are you into medicine? Any kind of medicine?" she asks, I was quick to shake my head no, I'm afraid of blood in any kind shape or form.

"How about numbers?" she asks me, I wasn't good with numbers, I just shrug, I'm not so bad with that.
"What else honey? What do you want to be? You can want to study something just literature related," she suggests not minding asking different questions.
"I'm not sure yet, maybe I just need to try before deciding?" I ask her, not really giving an answer.

"That's the spirit, let's get back to work," she ordered me, going back toward her office with me following her, I had to run another mail for her, sending some down and up and the building, I had to do some typing, and get her lunch from the cafeteria, she also ordered me to get food for me, but I was too shy to do so. When I came back with only one food tray, she looked at me all angry, but I only blushed, I didn't want to abuse her generosity.

"Come here, we can share," she ordersme, feeding me bites of her food, I don't remember ever being spoon-fed inforever.
"You don't have to," I say, but she insists, I shook my head no, sheonly raised a brow at me, giving me a look, I opened my mouth and ate.
"Good boy," she praises me, making me feel all weird inside.