15-Thalia Ranulf.

Thalia POV.

I wanted a special little someone who'd be my spoiled little who I'd love to eternity and back that was my current goal, I decided to get one, and so I did, I'm a wolf alpha my word is the law around my world. I could get any of my pack members to be my little ones, but I didn't want one of them none were the real thing, everyone wants to be on good terms with the alpha even if they had to lie, but no real connection was found for me. Instead, I wanted a human, they are easy to come by, I could buy one from my friend trafficker, I'm not proud about those connections, but this is the new world, humans are simply at the bottom of the food chain, they are a thing that is owned by us, but I didn't want a trained mindless one, I wanted a smart little boy, that's all mine.
To do that, I decided to use my status as CEO of my own company, I'm on the search for a human boy to work over my company, it's a job opportunity but not the one they think they're going to have. I had certain criteria for that boy, and my HR did a dirty job checking all the job applications we received, sending me four resumes to my office, but only one got my attention.

Colin, a college student, searching for a part-time job to pay his college tuition, young in age, small in size compared to me, has only one parent who works for vampires. I asked them to do more digging on him and he turned out to be perfect, everyone who knew him, said he was a shy thing, with no prior master or partner neither human nor supernatural. He didn't have the best childhood but none of the humans did anymore, working from a young age, struggling to get their basics, they have overused their rights to rule the world and now it's our turn, their turn to suffer, Karma.

First I had to have him come to my company, I gave him a job, an easy job where he'd stay around me the whole time, I wanted him to get close to me, to get used to being around me, to being touched by me. I also got Peter driving him around, keeping an eye on him, Peter isn't just a driver in my company, he's the head of security, it's his job to keep both me and Colin safe, even if I heard talks about others being jealous of Colin and the special treatment he's getting, even Lillie knew something was up.

"Alpha, for real, why did you even hire him?" Lillie whines, she used to be my number one assistant and now she got a competition.
"I need him, Lillie, you better be treating him well," I warn her, she could be a real bitch when she wants to be.
"I didn't do anything," Lillie whines at me, but I ignore her, we're having a long night tonight, I send Colin home early, but our work doesn't end this early.

"Then go get me the files," I order her, we're almost done with the vampire deal, although vampires aren't my favourite supernatural to make deals with, we still have to work with them, to end the deal of artificial blood.
"Yes, alpha," she whines, but goes to get it, Lillie is looking for a good bum beating, but it's not my job to discipline her, it's Peter's.

"Do I need to call Peter?" I warn her, but she simply shrugs, she'd still brat no matter what.
"Oh, please call him, I'm kind of bored," she tease me, she's one hell of a brat.
"We're almost done," I assure her, we're both getting tired from sitting here and working, the file was almost done when we heard the phone ring, Lillie being the brat she is, she jumped to answer it.

"Hello, you've reached Alpha Thalia's office, announce the reason why you're annoying our goddess and saviour or be sent to hell," Lillie answers the phone making me roll my eyes at her, I'm not that bad.
"Hi daddy," she says her voice changing from evil Lillie to cute little girl Lillie, she's scary.
"Okay, I'll tell her, okay," she says in a calm voice, holding the phone up for me, I knew it was Peter, I answered the phone.

"Yes, Peter?" I say over the phone, hearing him taking a deep breath before hitting me with the bad news.
"A girl named Bambi called the company, she said Colin is hurt, what do you want me to do alpha? I'm on my way over to him right now," he says, knowing I would want him to go and get him.

"Make sure he's safe and update me," I say starting to walk around the office, I was worried about him, keeping Lillie here is unfair for her.
"Lillie, love, get someone to drive you home, Peter is on a job for me," I explain to her, she needs to get home and rest, she nods her head yes, saying her goodbyes, leaving me alone in my office, I should leave but I couldn't, the company is closer to the downtown and human district than my home.

"Alpha," Peter answered the phone, a full hour had passed, I need to know what happened, what's the update on Colin's situation.
"How's he?" I ask him, hoping he's okay.
"He's bruised up, but he'd survive," Peter answer me.
"What happened?" I ask him, how did he got hurt?

"They were jumped up, and robbed," Peter says, the new world, although it's more fair and easy for the supernatural, the humans are still as low as ever, thieves, killers, kidnappers, humans were and would also be monsters.
"Peter, I need you to ask him a question for me," I say, I've decided it's enough time for him of getting used to me, it's time to offer him the real job, he'd either become mine as my little baby, or he'd leave with a good enough payment, maybe I'd offer him another job in the office, away from me.

"Anything alpha," Peter says, that'swhy he's my most trusted man around here.
"I want you to inform Colin, that I want him, I want to have him allmine," I say with a smile.
"Would you like me to bring back the answer too?" Peter asks.
"No, let him think about it, I'll be there to check on him latertoday," I say deciding it's time to get home, I'll go check on my futurebaby in the morning.