25-Lunch.

Colin POV.

"Lunch precious! What are you in the mood for?" Melody asks me, I just shrug, anything really, the food they have around here is much better than anything we had back at the human district.
"Anything," I answer her, once she stopped teasing me we were turning to be really good friends, she's nice and funny.

"How about we have Sushi? Have you ever tried that?" she asks me, I shook my head no, I haven't tried but what Lillie had brought us up for lunch in the company.
"You can meet my friends, and we could all have lunch," she says with a smile, agreeing with me, I don't know about meeting her friends. By the time the class ended, we walked out holding hands, we met with two girls who were dressed in much better clothes than anyone I have ever seen, they also looked very mean.

"Melody, who's that? I thought your taste was a bit better than this," the girl number one says, but Melody only smiles tightly at her.
"Laura, this is Colin, he's the alpha's new boo," she says, boo? I'll take that sure.
"Ohh, the alpha," she says, what's wrong with the alpha?

"Yes, your alpha Laura, remember the one who could beat your ass if bad words go back to her," Melody threaten her, making the other girl shut up thankfully.
"Now for the food," the girl number two asks with a smile, we all kept on walking together, the whole university is surrounded by restaurants.
"How about Sushi?" Melody asks, all excited, but the two girls just frown at her suggestion.

"Sushi makes you fat, and raw fish, it's just icky," Laura says, that's mean.
"If you want Arlo to notice you, maybe you should lose a bit of weight," the other girl says, I looked at them with confusion, Melody isn't fat at all.
"Yeah, I heard he went out on a date with Samantha! From all people!" Laura says, Melody pretends to be shocked, but it felt forced.

"Aren't we supposed to go to the vampire district?" the other girl asks again, Laura nods and they start to walk in the other direction.
"Uhh, girls, I can't go, I...I..." she starts, alpha Thalia said no to others going this morning.
"I really want Sushi! You promised me Melody, let's go," I say in a fake whining voice, pulling Melody the other way, her friends are bitches.

"You really want Sushi?" she asks me on the verge of tears on our walk, I had no idea if I'm going in the right direction or not, but I'm walking.
"Nu, but you looked like you need an excuse," I say, she nods her head agreeing with me.
"Your friends are bitches," I whisper to her.
"I know, but they are the only ones I have," she says, I felt so bad for her, no one deserves such bad friends, she deserves someone who's nice to her, not calling her fat.

"The sushi is in this shop, you really want to go or want me to drop you over at Thalia's?" she asks me, she sounded sad, I didn't want to leave her alone, I wanted to stay with her.
"I never tried sushi, let's go try it," I say holding her hand, I hoped she'd be the one paying and not me, I haven't got paid yet.
"You're cute precious, real cute," she says walking in the shop with me.

I had no idea what to order, I dropped that on Melody, she got us salad, and a full on set of sushi, along with drinks, the utilities were two wooden sticks that I had no idea how to use, I tried to stab my food with it, but I couldn't eat that way, when I tried to hold them as Melody did, I failed miserably, dropping the food over the table.
Melody found it hilarious, she giggled so loud, trying to lift her hand to call to the waiter, by the time they saw her, she had ice tea coming out of her nose from how badly she's been giggling.

"A fork please," she asks the waiter, going back to giggling, I stopped eating until my fork arrived, it was much easier to eat with the fork than eat with the stupid sticks, who even eat with a stick! "You like?" Melody asks checking with me, I nod, the food tastes nothing as I've ever had before, and weirdly I'm really enjoying the texture of the fish along with the rice, and the salty sauce.
"I like it, thank you for bringing me Melody," I thank her, making her smile.

"I know my sister pays you precious, but I don't, you don't need to lie to me," she says, who broke this poor soul?
"I enjoy being here with you, no need to pay me to eat," I assure her, making her give me a tight smile, she doesn't really believe me.
"I promise Melody," I promised her.

We finished our food, and even ordered dessert, dragging our lunch date, until Melody's phone started to ring.
"Hey Thali," she answers the phone rolling her eyes, as she hears the alpha yelling at her.
"Fine...fine! I've fed him!" Melody defends herself.
"We're coming," she adds ending the call, "your mommy wants you back, Peter is coming to pick you up," Melody says.

"I'll see you in school?" I ask her, we go there together, I'll see her again there.
"Yes, see you on Monday," she says paying for our food, walking me out where Peter was waiting in the dark car as usual.
"You need a ride Melody?" he asks her.
"No thank you," Melody says, but I don't think we should have let her go, she looks sad, her friend's words are hurting her, they are bad friends.

"Bye, Melody," I wave bye to her, letting her leave, and allowing Peter to drive me to the company, when we got there, I got out of the car on my own, I knew my way, and no one bothered to stop me or tell me not to go up to mommy's office. I did stop by Lillie's at first, to check if I'm good to go in or if she's in some meeting.

"Ooohhh, you're in trouble," Lillie teases me.
"Why?" I ask her confused.
"Alpha was waiting for you, and you didn't come, she's gonna beat your ass!" she warns me, I looked at her with wide eyes, the alpha knew I was going with Melody.
"Lillie, when the file is over..." I heard the alpha's voice behind me, I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned to her.

"Hey, baby, you had fun with Melody?" she asks me opening her arms up for a hug, I turned to Lillie with a glare, she's a meanie!