19-Shot.

Thaila POV.

I was worried about my baby refusing me, about him saying no to my offer, I was super anxious, I couldn't sleep the whole night, and I was awake the whole time. In the early morning, I received a call from doctor James who's one of my company's most trusted doctors. I asked him to do a quick check-up on Colin before sending him off toward my home, if he agrees on being mine, we'll have to check with Doctor James again, but for now, he got to do this favour for me.

When Colin got inside my house, I handed him the contract I had ready for him, this is the real contract, the other one was just a bogus one to get him to stay with me, I didn't want to push him this early, but circumstances.

When he finally agreed on being mine! I couldn't hold back, why would I hold back I got my baby now, and I'm going to claim him as mine, having him ready to stay with me, that includes cleaning him, dressing him and getting the doctor to check on him again, along with the immortality shot to make sure he'd be safe with me the whole time.

I picked my baby up, and walked out toward my car, he was a little worried about being carried around by me, but I'm much stronger than him, and I love carrying him around, even if he's whining for now, he'd get used to it soon. I don't drive often, being the alpha, I'm busy most days, and letting other people worry about driving me around is much easier. Although Peter is the one who drives me usually, being my head of security, I'm giving him some time away with Lillie, maybe he can beat some sense into his submissive and mate.

"Where to alpha?" Andrew my driver for the day asks me, Colin was busy shying around in the car to notice me talking with the driver, and I informed him we were going toward the clinic. It's one I own, it's where James works mostly, but he also spend times in the main company sometimes. Colin's head laid on my shoulder during the drive, it's a long drive since we were going from the wolf district to the common district, his eyes were opening and closing on their own as the car drive continued.

"Where are we?" Colin asks waking up, we have arrived at the clinic and I've picked him up carrying him inside the clinic not bothering to wake him up, he needs to get used to me being in charge, he might fall asleep in my bed and wake up in another country, it's just life with me.
"You're safe," I assure him, not answering his question.
"I want down," he whines, but I don't let him go, I keep my hold on him as the nurse guides me toward the doctor's office.

"Hello alpha, hope you're doing well," nurse Logan welcomes me, although he's not a wolf, he's part of the pack since he belongs to one of my pack members.
"I'm good, thank you, Logan, is James ready for us?" I ask him, James is the doctor and the master of Logan, and the other nurse Ryan.
"He is alpha," Logan says guiding me to the examination room, I sat down with Colin in my lap, Colin eyes were wide going around the room, not getting why we were here or what was going on, but he would soon.

"Good morning Alpha, want to start the checkup?" Doctor James asks me with a smile, he knew about me coming it means he has agreed on being mine. We're going to give Colin his immortality injection today, it would last him for a couple of months before he's going to need another one.
"Yes," I say, but I wasn't going to let Colin go, he can check him with him in my arms, James started the regular checkup, just checking his heartbeat and blood pressure, next he asked me to place him on the scale, checking his weight and height, checking if there are any bruises left, the ointment he used and we produce would have healed everything, when he got over to me, I saw my perfect baby. Good thing I haven't seen him bruised, I would have burned the whole human district for hurting what's mine.

"He's a bit underweight alpha," James says, I nod my head, yes, I know he is he's too light, I nodded letting him know he can continue, the rest of the checkup went quickly, finally finishing up and looking at me.
"He's healthy, alpha, no bruises left, want to give the injection now?" James asks me, that got Colin to worry, he looks at me with big wide eyes, it's not just a checkup, it's an injection too.
"It's okay baby," I say picking Colin up, placing him on my lap on his stomach, pulling his pants off, the onesie off, and the boxers down, giving the doctor a way to inject him with the immortality shot, it'll keep him safe, young, and alive. As the needle hit his white skin, Colin started to scream and fight, trying to get away from me, but I kept my tight hold on him keeping him in place as the doctor finished up. A bandaid was added in the place of the wound, I fixed his clothes, while he cried openly, the doctor and nurses were used to littles acting up when getting injections

"It's going to be sore for the rest of the day, it's his first shot, he might feel a bit sick," James explains to me, although there's no side effect to the injection, the first time it's hard on the humans, on my baby. I placed Colin against my chest, letting him cry it out, while I asked the doctor a few more questions about how to get Colin to gain some more weight, any other side effects I should know about, he asked me if I'd like to give Colin the little serum to help him slip, but I decided against it for now.

He soon started to calm down, as I bounced himon my lap while talking with Doctor James, by the time we were ready to leave,nurse Logan got Colin a lollipop, handing it to him, telling him he did a greatjob. I thank the nurse for the lollipop, walking out of the clinic with a veryembarrassed Colin, I don't think he meant to cry this hard, nor did he expect alollipop, but it's a brand new world.