CHAPTER 70

JORDI ADKINS

"WHAT THE... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" Her voice was piercing at first but then she seemed she went on an entire journey because her facial changed from being astonished to having her heart shattered and now she was just statue figure standing there like Medusa just petrified her.

"Michiko!" I exclaimed jumping away from Xavier. I shakily made my way towards the shocked woman. "I-I... What are you doing here?" I inquired but she was just staring at me as if she had a stroke or something.

There was a great moment of awkward silence and that kind of gave me a slight timeframe to think of something. However, my head just went blank just as Michiko was almost frozen solid. I don't really know what to do and I'm shaking on the inside mostly because she's currently the most popular girl in school. Not only that I wasn't expecting this woman to show up at our house but she also witnessed me and Xavier making out.

How in the fucking world did that happen?

I inched closer towards her and as I touched her shoulder, she quickly slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me, you fucking traitor!" She snapped right at me. She's visibly pissed and I just feel like I should've locked the door.

"Michiko, let me explain." I muttered swallowing hard and hoping that she's the understanding kind of person and instead of giving me that chance, Michiko turned around and just ran downstairs. "WAIT!" I screamed picking up my pace and following her until I finally caught her by the porch.

"You are a sick traitor, Jordi. I can't with you right now." She was already crying because I could hear her voice cracking. Why did she even follow us here? I asked myself.

"I'm not a traitor. First of all, I didn't betray you." I grabbed her by the arm and when she finally turned around, her tears were already cascading like a waterfall down her cheeks. "How'd you even know where I live?"

"Fuck you, Jordi. You were drunk as fuck at my party and I had to drive you home because your fucking friends are nowhere to be found. I cared for you, Jordi. You even threw up on my Porsche and it was fucking disgusting. I had to clean that up by myself and this is how you fucking repay me?" She elaborated vehemently.

"I...I..." I was very much speechless because I don't exactly know how did I got home from that party. "I didn't know you drove me home. I swear."

"Yeah, just like you didn't know I was still in love with Xavier." She bit her lip seemingly trying to control her anger.

"But you two broke up."

"Fuck you again, Jordi. You're such a lying bitch, I literally cannot stand you right now. I thought you were my gay best friend but it turned out you're a lying, backstabbing, snake!" She continued begrudgingly spitting out. In my head, I was already thinking how did I become the fucking snake here? Michiko's obviously overwhelmed with rage but this is unreasonable for her. "Is this the reason why you don't want to help me get back with Xavier? Because you are already sucking his fucking dick?"

"How the fuck did I become the snake here?" I asked slowly starting to get pissed.

Michiko looked away and then swallowed hard before looking back at me. "You know; I was just going to invite you to my birthday party. I don't even know why I followed you here. I just thought

Michiko wiped the tears off of her face and it showed how she's trying to toughen herself up from this point on. I thought she's going to give me such an explanation for calling me the lying, backstabbing snake but she just ignored me and she eventually decided to walk out of the front porch. I didn't even know my mom just pulled over and she was already inching her way to the house. She noticed Michiko stomping.