Chapter 171.175

Chapter 171

    The two of them are obviously similar in height, and even the black-haired woman is an inch shorter, but this posture looks like she is carrying a small animal.

    Jiang Tu didn't struggle at all, and even showed emotion on his face.

    "Your Excellency actually came to save me at this time, I thought you didn't want me anymore."

    Qin Xiao suddenly knew who the black-haired man was.

    The superior of the fool.

    Also the judge's superior.

    protector. One of the three apostles of the sect, and a person on the nine-star list.

    Of course, it's not the word that's written on the wanted list, but the butcher of Naxal, because there was a battle called slaughter on Naxal Prime.

    The man destroyed all the defense systems in orbit with one blow, thousands of warships, hundreds of large-scale weapon platforms, dozens of combat satellites, all in a flash.

    Not to mention the battles that take place inside the planet.

    Dozens of masters who possessed Primordial Energy even died before they could be demonized.

    Nassar.

    ——That is where the headquarters of Super Control Technology is located, the place where he was born, and the home of the Cologne family.

    More than 20 years ago, the day Qin Xiao left the laboratory was also the day this title was born.

    If he might have been so interested in this before, but now that he fully understands his origins, he has no other curiosity.

    Anyway, it is nothing more than that this person has a grudge against the Cologne family.

    "So you are too—" The black-

    haired woman stared at him for a few seconds, and suddenly said lightly, "Survivor of the future plan."

    Qin Xiao and her looked at each other.

    The Guardian started killing in Naxal back then, no matter if his true strength was eight-star or nine-star, he couldn't be a real child.

    At the very least, she had to be a teenager at the time to have this kind of strength, so they might be the same age.

    Do not.

    Qin Xiao always felt that his age should be reduced by twelve, otherwise his teammate's sarcasm about him being her father would always echo in his mind.

    After subtracting twelve, the age difference between the two of them is only a few years, which is the kind of difference that can appear in the same school at the same time but in different grades.

    These thoughts flashed like lightning, and did not delay his conversation with the Guardian.

    Qin Xiao: "This is the reason why you cleaned up the Cologne family?" These

    words seemed to have no end, but in fact they all understood that the Guardian himself was also a victim of future plans. Obviously, Nassar's massacre was a revenge.

    It is aimed at the devastated Cologne family and its many workers involved in in vivo experimentation projects.

    Mijia did not deny it, but just looked at him thoughtfully, "The Yuan energy breath I sensed back then was you—"