Chapter 56.60

Chapter 56

    Su Xuan felt the need to justify her name.

    After more than half an hour, she went to the apartment with a box of beer and threw the box on the ground.

    "Every time I drink, it is a different plant wine. That thing is also very powerful to the ability user. I can't get drunk with a thousand glasses of ordinary wine!"

    This is not a joke.

    But she herself has tried countless times and summed it up.

    If it weren't for those wines brewed by special exotic plants, ordinary grain wine and fruit wine, she could be said to drink until her stomach could not hold it.

    Of course, power users with slightly stronger physical abilities can do this.

    So there's really nothing to be proud of.

    Su Xuan was only very dissatisfied with her teammate's ridicule, "Also, what is the beer duck you made? Do you think I would believe you can cook?"

    After a second, she realized what the other party called cooking, It probably refers to the one that operates the cooking robot and uses it to generate side dishes and seasonings with one click.

    Qin Xiao leaned on the sofa, with several projection windows floating in front of him, without raising his head when he heard the words: "It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, I won't do it for you anyway.

    " I would be interested."

    Su Xuan rolled his eyes at him, "If it wasn't for a robot, it would definitely not be as delicious as takeout."

    She originally wanted to use a worse rhetoric to belittle the cooking skills of her teammates.

    But on second thought, the tastes of the two of them are actually similar, and they both like to eat all kinds of heavy, salty and spicy things -

    he seems to be the type with strong learning ability.

    So I'm afraid it won't go anywhere.

    Qin Xiao: "..."

    He looked like he wanted to throw the supper in his hand into her face, "You can't hear the truth? If you say you can't drink enough, you'll break the defense?"

    Su Xuan was immediately alert.

    She realized that he might have to give some examples of how bad he was drinking.

    This will not work.

    Su Xuan: "Can I ask you a question."

    Qin Xiao didn't want to stop at all, "...Anyway, it's not me who yells at me when I'm drunk."

    Su Xuan looked at the sky.

    He still said it!

    never mind.

    Qin Xiao didn't seem to be satisfied until he finished speaking, and leaned back on the sofa leisurely again, "Ask."

    Su Xuan walked over to pick up the exquisite takeaway boxes, glanced at them, estimated the price, and called his teammates directly. Integer money.

    "Since humans can take away the primordial energy of demons through battle—"

    She sat opposite, "Can humans take humans' primordial energy?"

    "First of all, it's not just humans."

    Qin Xiao said lightly, "Anything that can be captured by humans?" The high-level intelligent races that stimulate the ability of the marrow stone can absorb the primordial energy of the devil."