Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    The room was filled with dust, and the broken bricks and stones rolled down and fell to the ground outside.

    Su Xuan: "..."

    Rao felt that her physical fitness had improved a long time ago, but she did not expect such an improvement.

    Basically a leap from human to non-human.

    "Second-level power user?"

    The cult member holding a knife stared at her closely, with a slightly more apprehensive expression.

    "It's a pity."

    Su Xuan looked away from the huge hole, "Wrong."

    The man rushed over again.

    Su Xuan's hands shone with dazzling electric light.

    The man looked shocked and wanted to back away, but it was too late.

    The moment the two figures crossed each other, the electric current wound up like a branch, piercing the target mercilessly.

    The melting knife came out of his hand and fell to the ground.

    The man also collapsed with convulsions all over his body, his body was scorched black.

    Su Xuan looked at the jumping electric ring on her arm and felt the exhaustion of her physical strength.

    Before this level of output, just once, there will be obvious fatigue.

    ——My heart beat faster and my breathing became short of breath, as if I ran a 100-meter sprint at the fastest speed.

    Now, although I can still feel tired, I recover quickly within a few breaths.

    ——It was like a sprint, except that the 100 meters became 20 meters.

    A few more times will definitely not be a problem.

    Su Xuan squatted down in satisfaction, and pushed the knife on the ground towards the victims in the corner.

    "Fix it yourself."

    She said as she walked towards the stairs.

    The footsteps below approached quickly.

    A few members of the cult had just gone out, and they seemed to have just come back at this time. They saw a hole in the wall on the second floor from a distance, and they also expected something to happen.

    They hurried up the stairs.

    The two sides met on a narrow road.

    Su Xuan tilted her head and looked down, "Good evening?" After the words

    fell, those people all reacted and drew their guns and knives.

    They stood on both sides of the staircase corner, one up and one down, and the straight distance was very close.

    Su Xuan held down the wooden handrail beside her, turned and jumped lightly, leaped into the air, and kicked at the nearest person.

    The man raised his hand to block as a conditioned reflex, and then a burst of unimaginable pain came.

    He almost heard the sound of the ulna breaking, and the whole person was kicked backwards, hitting his companion behind.

    Some people dodged from behind, some didn't dodge, and those who couldn't dodge in time all rolled into a ball and fell down the stairs.