Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Satellite city No. 13.

    A corner of the small town in the western suburbs has become ruins.

    Several townhouses were completely destroyed, and the original buildings and gardens were wiped out, leaving only charred land.

    There is only half of the supermarket a little further away, and there are deep black and red burn marks on the ground.

    Surrounded by a group of bodyguards, Vincent stood aside with his data pad in his arms, concentrating on calculations while facing the model projected in the air.

    Not long ago, Rachel suddenly received an alarm from the laboratory on the top floor of the branch, and was then teleported away by the bodyguards.

    Vincent knew the bodyguard's ability, that kind of teleportation cannot be fired in succession, and after a certain distance, it takes at least ten minutes between two shots.

    So it was impossible for Rachel to arrive at the scene immediately.

    In order to hunt the devil, they took away all the supernatural beings above level 4, and there were no decent masters in the branch building.

    Therefore, unless the intruders can't defeat those mechs, they will most likely be able to escape.

    Vincent had nothing to say about that.

    Because the intruder obviously had premeditated.

    ——Whether it is able to safely pass the identity verification of the laboratory, or to seize the opportunity for the group of them to leave the city.

    He was not interested in the intruder's intentions.

    Anyway, his own project information will not be leaked because of this, and he doesn't care whether those people want the pith stone or something.

    Now, before Rachel comes back with the group, he's just in charge of standing here for a while, keeping some upstarts in check.

    "..."

    Since the super-control technology branch was established on this planet, they have successively recruited many dark star superhumans.

    Many of them are Dark Star mercenaries. They used to burn, kill and loot all day long, and they could do anything as long as they had money.

    Vincent had been in Dark Star for a while, and he knew very well that these people were not trustworthy.

    Even if you sign a contract, even if you break the contract, you will become a federal wanted criminal, but if you encounter enough valuable things, these former mercenaries will easily stab you in the back.

    The only ones who can be trusted are the bodyguards brought from the headquarters.

    They were following him at every step.

    Vincent raised his head and looked at a group of supernatural beings who were walking and talking in the distance, and found that several of them were also looking at him.

    "..."

    As a scientific researcher, fighting is not his strong point, and the special ability of limb growth has not been fully developed.

    His value to the family lies elsewhere, so although he has received combat training for a period of time, his strength has only reached the level that can protect himself under normal circumstances.