Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    canaan.

    Jedo Star.

    On the top floor of Su's corporate headquarters building, a meeting had just ended, and the people present left one after another, and the holographic image in the air quickly dissipated.

    The secretary walked into the meeting room with the data board in his arms, and walked towards Su Chengyu who had not yet left his seat, "Boss, there is new news over there."

    Su Chengyu took it a little tiredly, flipped through the photos on the data board, and quickly looked changed.

    "This, this is—"

    He rolled his eyes and stared at the photos, "She has a new ability—" The

    photo is a desolate rainy night, and the outline of the factory buildings is blurred in the drizzle. It was a bit blurry, and the two entangled and fighting figures could not be seen clearly.

    Su Chengyu clicked on one of the pictures, and a holographic moving image suddenly appeared on the data board.

    The figures of those two people flickered quickly, entangled in the blue-white electric current, and the silver-white sharp blades circled and flew, and were caught by the tentacles with teeth and claws.

    "That's right." The

    secretary whispered: "The person who sold this information said that it was a battle between her and a local gang leader, 'Silver Fox' Felak, who has a four-star reward on the dark web and is worth close to 500 million."

    Why did Su Xuan fight with Ferak?

    Su Chengyu stared at the data pad, "So my good niece won?"

    "Yes, the silver fox died, but the pictures behind it were not captured, and most of the electronic equipment was destroyed due to the lightning strike."

    The secretary relayed what the intelligence dealer had said.

    Su Chengyu's expression became gloomy.

    He knew Su Xuan's age very well, that child was only seventeen years old now, and he had been in Dark Star for less than two years.

    But before that, Su Xuan's ability didn't seem to be revealed.

    Of course, she has been a supernatural being since she was born, so maybe her physique is a little different, but her special ability is likely to be discovered after arriving at the dark star.

    But now it seems that she has at least three different abilities.

    "The informant—"

    Su Chengyu pointed to the data board, "Can she be sure that this is Su Xuan? It's not someone else?" The

    image is far away and blurry, not to mention, most of the face is covered, what if it's just a figure What about similar people? The lightning ability is not bad, but it is not a rare existence.

    The secretary nodded, "She's sure. She said that this mission was contacted by her opponent, an intelligence dealer surnamed Jiang. That person surnamed Jiang should be Su Xuan's middleman.

    " It means that it should be the person responsible for pulling tasks for the mercenaries.

    The secretary was still talking, but Su Chengyu suddenly looked towards the door.

    The automatic door of the conference room opened, and a young woman walked in, "Dad."

    Su Chengyu nodded, "Did you just come back?"