Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    In Dream City news and hot searches, the names of Cologne people often appear.

    The person in charge of the No. 233 star branch of Chaokong Technology is named Rachel Colon, who is a distant relative of Vincent, and is said to be a typical idle kid from a wealthy family.

    She is not very keen on work, but likes to go to various banquet occasions.

    Occasionally she will appear with Vincent.

    Judging from the photos and holographic images given by the media, the cost of a dinner they participated in was tens of millions.

    For example, those precious flesh and blood of alien beasts, and bionics equipped with advanced intelligent brains, etc.—

    many mercenaries suddenly realized why there were suddenly a bunch of alien beast hunting missions recently.

    In addition, in the news of various super-control technologies, we can often see information about Vincent.

    Although most reports are full of professional vocabulary, it can also be seen that this person is basically doing research in the laboratory.

    Su Xuan secretly pondered a few plans to meet her by chance.

    However, when she asked Qin Xiao if he was going to do something soon, the latter still expressed that he was not in a hurry.

    Su Xuan was even a little disappointed.

    The fighting lessons lasted more than a month.

    On the one hand, she felt that she had benefited a lot, and on the other hand, she felt that she had made no progress.

    After all, during the training process, she will always have endless beatings, countless mistakes and loopholes.

    Moreover, no matter how advanced she is, if Qin Xiao wants to beat her, he can fly the knife in her hand to the wall in a matter of minutes.

    Comparing with game characters, whether she is level 10 or 100, for a person of level 999, she can be killed in one hit.

    And someone can be somewhat obsessive about it.

    His time in the star pirate training camp was very short, he learned limited things, and he didn't seem to have any rules to speak of when fighting.

    But all those who have experienced many battles will have their own style after a long time, and they can also sum up a set of experiences to deal with any environment and sudden threats.

    After the two established a temporary teacher-student relationship, his obsessive-compulsive disorder of "I can't see the people I teach are so good" began to attack.

    During the guided sparring, as the two fought more and more times, Su Xuan exposed more and more problems.

    Qin Xiao began to feel restless.

    He doesn't speak dirty words like most mercenaries, nor does he fly into a rage.

    But this did not prevent him from using a rational attitude and a cold tone to spray Su Xuan so badly that he almost forgot his last name.

    "?" The

    black-haired young man looked at her indifferently, and at the same time turned his wrist, and tapped the blade blocked by the grid with the back of the knife, and then seemed to hit it lightly.

    "What I said before, what should I do when fighting?"

    Su Xuan was originally holding a knife with one hand, but after being hit, she couldn't hold on and changed to two hands.