Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Su Xuan didn't know anything about what happened to the Mercenary Association, and she didn't quite understand why Han Yu was so persistent.

    ——If it is really he who is looking for her.

    "I can think of several possibilities."

    Su Xuan pondered, "One is that he is afraid that I will expose something and wants to kill me, and the other is that on the contrary, he thinks that I will get into some kind of trouble because of him and wants to remind me."

    Of course There is another kind.

    "He thinks it's dangerous here, and wants me to leave here?"

    Su Xuan said a little uncomfortable, "My God, it's a bit outrageous."

    No matter what others think, she doesn't like this kind of disregard for other people's wishes." care".

    Su Xuan put on the weight again, and dragged her heavy body up the stairs, ready to continue the next training.

    "That's right."

    Su Xuan paused on the steps, "Last time I heard that he and Rong Yin—well, they were the ones who put me on the dark web as rewards. They once said a word, Bai Longjing?"

    Han Yu once said this This planet will soon be in chaos, Rong Yin went on to say that because someone has discovered the White Dragon Crystal vein.

    This is also a rather expensive and rare crystal ore, and there is very little relevant information on the star network.

    It is somewhat similar to pithstone, and both can appear on any planet.

    At least in various records, veins of white dragon crystals have been found on planets with different characteristics in different star fields.

    Of course, pithstone has no veins, just bits and pieces of the stone itself.

    Su Xuan: "What can White Dragon Crystal be used for?"

    "It can be absorbed by supernatural beings as an injection to strengthen bones."

    Many wealthy people also use this kind of thing in heightening surgery.

    Of course there are many alternative materials besides White Dragon Crystal, but this seems to be the most expensive.

    Su Xuan: "?"

    Is it so mysterious?

    Su Xuan fell into thought, "So, if we snatch some, can we use them?"

    Qin Xiao said that he doesn't need you to do whatever he wants.

    Just as Su Xuan was about to speak, a flash of inspiration suddenly appeared in her mind, connecting the things together.

    "Vincent Colon, our target, he suddenly came back from another planet, is it also related to the White Dragon Crystal?"

    Then she got an affirmative answer.

    Vincent came back in a hurry, just to test the samples of Bailongjing, and to guide the team to purify the raw ore.

    The excavation of this kind of vein is not easy, and it is scattered in various places on this planet, and it will take several months intermittently just to mine.

    Coupled with other follow-up work, Vincent will not leave in a short time.

    Su Xuan finally sorted out the whole thing.